O̸N̸E̸

↞⇗⇖☾✳︎✿✳︎☽⇗⇖↠

"boyfriend?"↞⇗⇖☾✳︎✿✳︎☽⇗⇖↠❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

"boyfriend?"
↞⇗⇖☾✳︎✿✳︎☽⇗⇖↠
❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Saturday
9:05am

    You woke up as the sun lit your room. The flowers Bokuto had given you the other day laid on your desk, loosing their color. "Shit!" You shot up from the bed and ran down stairs and slipped your way to the kitchen.

    "Good morning sweetie..." your moms expression changed as she saw your grab a glass cup and fill it partially with water from the sink. You rushed up stairs, the water in the glass crashing back and fourth in a certain rhythm.

You bursted through the door and plopped the flowers in the cup, "Dammit, Bokutos gonna yell at me..."

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Saturday
9:59am

    You picked at your cold breakfast, "Honey, eat your food."

    "Mom, but I'm not hungry!" You scraped your food to one side of the plate, "Look, I ate half."

    She walked over and handed you the container of barbecued meat. "Thanks, okay bye." You grabbed the box hastily and ran outside.

    "Y/n! Eat your fo-" the door slammed as you jumped down the flight of stairs.

    You ran down the road and around the corner. Soon you arrived at a door.

Knock

Knock

    Bokuto's mom answered the door, "Oh, good morning Y/n"

    "Yes, good morning!" You bowed your head down.  As you slipped off your shoes, his mom asked you, "Could you wake up Bokuto please, I swear he could sleep all day."

    You ran up the stairs and bursted through the door, "Bokuto! Wake up!" You lifted your arm and threw the container at his face.

    "Ugh" he groaned and faced the window, which was a grave mistake. "Ah, fuck! The sun! My eyes..burn!"  He turned the other way as you laughed.

    You took out your phone, turned on the flash and waved it in his face. He concealed his face, with the light still peeking through the gaps where his fingers didn't meet. "Am I in heaven? Jesus?" You turned off the light and laughed hysterically.