S̸E̸V̸E̸N̸

↞⇗⇖☾✳︎✿✳︎☽⇗⇖↠

"It'll make you look so handsome!"↞⇗⇖☾✳︎✿✳︎☽⇗⇖↠❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

↞⇗⇖☾✳︎✿✳︎☽⇗⇖↠
❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Sunday
4:00pm

    You stepped out the bathroom, the cool air hitting you. The steam of the shower had been suffocating you for the past 10 minutes while you were putting on clothes.

    You walked in the Bokuto's room. He sat on his bed, hair still damp from his shower earlier. He gave you a smirk.

    You wrapped the towel around your neck and sat on the bed, remembering what you were going to do, you went over to him and checked the pillow. Worried, you scan the room and lift the sheets, feeling around. No phone...

   "What's wrong?"

    You look at Bokuto to see him grinning, which hints to you that this boy, the best friend, is the culprit to this problem.

    Your mouth fell agape with a smile. "Bokuto... AH! Where is it?!?" You crawled to him and tried to push him of the edge of the bed.

    "Y/n! I don't have it!" He gave a slight shrug.

You rose an eyebrow- was he being honest.. nope. You leaped on top of him and punched him on the chest, as a joke of course, you didn't want to hurt him.

You fell back on the bed and let out a groan that dragged on for a while. The light haired boy smiled, reaching for his pocket. He pulled out your phone and waved it around, "Hmm, Y/n I don't know where it is.."

You glanced at Bokuto and shot up immediately. "Hey! Give it!" You reached out for the phone. He yanked it back from your possession.

    "I think not." He teased, holding the phone high up. You felt like you were being looked down on- which you were due to Bokuto's height, but what the hell is he being fed anyway.

    "Bokuto, I literally love you but stop-"

    His eyes widened. The phone in his hand slipped and found its way on the bed. You quickly snatched it looking through everything making sure he didn't pull anything.

    "You love me?"

    You looked at him with your eyebrows knitted together, "Of course I do! I mean- your my best friend." You nudged him playfully on the shoulders.