T̸W̸O̸

↞⇗⇖☾✳︎✿✳︎☽⇗⇖↠

"I can carry you

"I can carry you.."
↞⇗⇖☾✳︎✿✳︎☽⇗⇖↠
❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Saturday
11:02am

The green grass crunches beneath Bokuto's feet. The wind slipped its way between each step you took. The sweet smell of earth rose from the ground and lingered in the air. "Is this really necessary?" You asked moving the tree branches out of your path.

"Yes! I promised myself I would get it today!" Bokuto replied.

You guys had buried a Time Capsule when you were younger. Between the two large trees is where it sat. About 5 inches into the ground.

"Here."

"Okay fine.." you groaned smashing your hands against your face.

Bokuto search the area for a rock small enough to hold, but big enough to dig with.

He grabbed a rock and dug it into the dirt.

"Here! Let me do it!" You snatched the rock out of his hand and scraped it against the ground, sliding most of the dirt to one side.
❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Saturday
11:16am

    "Here!" You hit the rock against a hard surface. Bokuto danced with glee before dusting the dirt off the container with his fingers. Slipping his fingers between the dirt and container and lifted it up.

    "Wow! Let's go!" He popped the lid off and took out two letters. One for you and one for him.

    "Lemme see!" You yanked your letter out of his hands and read the scribbled handwriting on the paper.

Dear future Y/n,

Hello! Today we celebrated Bokuto's birthday! He is 8 now and I am still seven. I like the color purple and blue. I hate bugs! Except the pretty ones. I think that you would still like to be a artist when you grow up! I don't know... but I got you a gift!

Love,
Y/n

You looked at the bottom of the paper, and there was a very old packet of gummies. "Bokuto! Look!" You waved the gummies in the air.

"Ew that's gross!" He faked a gag.

"Come on! It's a gift from me to you!"

"Y/n I love you, but absolutely not..."

You laughed and sat yourself on a log. Meanwhile Bokuto took the tape off of his letter and unfolded it slowly.

Dear future Bokuto,

Hey hey! Today is my birthday, I turned eight! I got to celebrate my birthday with Y/n! I did make a wish, but I can't tell you or it wont come true! I think I might get arrested... I think I like y/n, but that's illegal because she is my friend and nothing else! You know that you like her. ALSO I REALLY LIKE MAKING BRACELETS! Y/N HELPS ME! I hope you are doing good.

Love,
Bokuto

Bokuto chuckled as he slowly folded the paper back up. "Can I read it?" You asked holding out your hand.

    "No!" He held the paper close to his chest.

    "Come on!" You tried grabbing the paper, but in doing so he slightly pushed you back. You stepped on the log and slid back slicing your ankle on a thorn. "Ow, god damn it!" You touched to blood dripping on to your socks.

    "Y/n! Are you alright?" He dropped his letter and ran towards you. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean too!"

    "It's okay, don't worry." You took a deep breath and stood up only to fall again, "Why did it have to be a part of my body that bends-" you groaned.

    "I can carry you.."

    You looked back. He was looking down and his cheeks different shades of pink and reds.
❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Saturday
11:34am

"Slow down we're gonna fall!" You yelled as you held his shoulders tighter. With each step you became uneasy in fear you would both fall.

"It's okay! We're almost there!" He said as he jumped to support your body.

"Bokuto! I can literally hear your heart beating! Stop! You are tired!"

"No I'm not!" His heart pounded and rushed around, ' I'm not tired, I'm nervous...'

As soon as you reached the end of the path the sun blinded you with its beams. "Bokuto, put me down."

"No." He laughed and carried you further. You gave up and flopped your arms down, relaxing them.

The door bursted open. "Bokuto, what happened? Is Y/n okay?" His mom came up to you.

"Mom, she's okay I got it. Where's the first aid kit?"

She pointed to the top cabinet. Bokuto placed you down gently at the bottom of the stairs, and ran to open the cabinet.

You got up and slowly limped up the stairs, "Y/n! Sweetheart, are you going to be okay?" You turned to her and gave a soft smile and nodded.

    The wood creaked as you held the railings, limping up the stairs. You went to Bokuto's room and sat on his bed.

    You door swung open, "I am here to save you!" Bokuto held the bright red box up like it was a trophy.

    "I could live without that." You said unamused.

    He rolled his eyes, "Come on, just smile." You gave him a forced smile. "Y/n.. a real smile."

    "Whatever" you groaned flopping back.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Saturday
12:00pm

    "Does it hurt?" He gently touched the cut. You nodded.

    The thorn had cut you, but as you fell it went deeper and created a longer cut along your ankle.

    You laid on the bed gripping the blanket, "I don't know what to do..I'm so bored!"

    Bokuto thought for a second then ran to his closet. He yanked a box out and opened it, "I have uno, sudoku, mancala, chess, and playing cards.
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀