N̸I̸N̸E̸

↞⇗⇖☾✳︎✿✳︎☽⇗⇖↠

"Wait you want a kiss?"↞⇗⇖☾✳︎✿✳︎☽⇗⇖↠❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁Saturday 9:05am

↞⇗⇖☾✳︎✿✳︎☽⇗⇖↠
❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁
Saturday
9:05am

    Today was the second day in California. You and Bokuto had spent Friday recovering from the horrible sleep schedule. You also shared a room, and your moms shared the one a floor up.

You turned and faced Bokuto, you guys shared a bed.

Once you realized what today was and what you were going to do you sat up. "Bokuto! Wake up!" You shook him until he opened his eyes. "Beach day! Come on!"

"Oh yeah!" He sat up quickly, the sun reflected off the white sheets.

You opened your suitcase and pulled out some clothes- a two piece. You weren't really comfortable wearing it...

You grabbed a T-shirt and placed your clothes on the bed. Bokuto slouched to his suitcase and took out his navy blue swimming trunks along with a plain white shirt.

You ran to the bathroom rushing to get ready, you had agreed that you would meet your mom at the lobby at 11am.

You wore your white shirt over the two piece. Before you left the bathroom you slipped a hair tie through your wrist just in case.

Bokuto sat on the bed and waited for you to come out. He couldn't wait to see you in your new two piece. As soon as the door knob turned he peeked his head towards the doorway. You came out and straighten the shirt.

Bokuto was a little disappointed, but you still looked good. "Y/n, where's the two piece?"

"Oh, it's under this... I don't know how to feel about it. I might take the shirt off at the beach."

"Mm ok." He grabbed his clothes and changed.

It wasn't time to meet the moms yet so you went on your phone and scrolled through social media, you didn't understand how girls were so confident showing so much skin. You groaned and stuffed you face in the bed.

"What's wrong?"

You hadn't noticed Bokuto was already finished. He peeked at the phone and looked at you, "Wow.. she's pretty." He tapped the phone screen.

You flipped around, "I know! Ugh." You turned away from Bokuto.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "Do you think you're not pretty?!?" He was in disbelief. He sat next to you, "Y/n, have some confidence. Your the most pretty person ever!"

You got up and hugged him gently, "You really are the best."

He hid his face from your view.

"Im keeping the shirt on tho." You chuckled before going back to your phone.

Bokuto went over to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. "Y/n, let's play spin the bottle."

You looked at him confused, "But-" you realized quickly and your face heated up slightly. You covered your face with your phone, "Mm I'm okay."

He spun the bottle on the desk and stopped it when the top pointed your way, "Welp you know what that means." He looked up at you, "Y/n!"

You turned off your phone, "What?" He aggressively pointed to the bottle facing you. "Bokuto- no." You actually kinda yearned to kiss him again, but you guys were just friends. Your stomach twirled and he crept closer.

"Bokuto..." He leaned in closer and reached out a hand. You closed your eyes and hid your face. You opened your eyes to see he was just grabbing his phone.

"Hmm did you think I was gonna kiss you? I guess I could." He chuckled as he scrolled through his phone.

"Yeah..."

He looked at you, "Wait you want a kiss?" His face was flushed.

"What- no. I thought you were gonna kiss me."

"Oh"
❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

  Saturday
2:02pm

    As soon as you reached the point where the sand started, you slipped of your shoes and ran towards the water, leaving Bokuto behind. "Hey! wait up!" He grabbed his towel and dropped it where his mom was sitting. He ran towards you, closing in with each step.

    "Bokuto look!" You picked up a shell, the colors faded into a cream white.

    He looked around and plucked a broken shell from the sand, "I did better." He waved the shell proudly in front of you. A grin grew on your face, this maniac was waving a broken shell piece proudly.

    You laughed as you threw your shell back into the crashing waves.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Saturday
8:03pm

You finished showering and stepped out the bathroom. Bokuto was laying on the bed on his phone, "What are you doing?"

He turned the phone towards you- oh he was texting his friend. "Alright Ima go shower." He placed the phone down and got ready.

    Once he was out of your sight you snatched his phone. Quickly, you went to his contacts and looked for Akaashi. In doing so you caught a glimpse of another contact, 'Mine<33'

Your breath hitched- he had a girlfriend? You turned off the phone and placed it down. You sat there staring outside the window as the sun started to set. Why were you feeling this way? He was just your friend.

You felt bitter about the situation.

"Y/n, wanna go to the roof and watch the moon? Today supposed to be a pink moon."

You gave no answer and nodded. Bokuto noticed something off about you. You didn't smile when you answered.
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀