S̸I̸X̸

↞⇗⇖☾✳︎✿✳︎☽⇗⇖↠

"you're so beautiful

"you're so beautiful.."
↞⇗⇖☾✳︎✿✳︎☽⇗⇖↠
❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Sunday
11:39am

You took the suitcase and scurried over to Bokuto as soon as the guy wasn't paying attention to you.

"Y/n, you okay?" He held your hand and said in a whisper. You nodded quickly, gripping his hand harder as a sign to leave. He held your shoulder and walked you to the cashier. As you left you could hear the guys low groan echo through the store.

You came to a pause at the counter. "Bo, your candy.."

He smiled, "It's okay, I have you.." you both shared a smile. Looking into his lively eyes made you feel safe.

The lady that sat at the counter punched in some numbers, before plastering a smile on her face, "Vacation? I bet you're going alone, you know- mom and dad time?" She grinned, "Kids these days."

You held in your laugh, "We aren't dating nor married, so forget about kids. We're just really good friends." Bokuto's smile faded a bit.

"Oh my- I am so sorry."

"Don't worry, we get that often." You handed her the right amount, and she counted the change before giving it to you.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Sunday
11:45am

The rain pattered the buildings and tipped tapped on the ground, leaving dark imperfections on the sidewalk. The crisp air kissed your skin as soon as you stepped outside. You went into the light rain, "Boba time!"

You guys made your way down the sidewalk. The water making your hair stick to your neck and face. Bokuto stared at you in admiration, his eyes dared not leave you. His eyes were glued. You looked so alive in this moment, and he would gladly cherish it forever.

You noticed him oddly staring, "What? Do I look okay?"

He snapped back to reality. The water dripping down his cheeks, "Oh-uh.. yeah I'm okay." He anxiously gave a smile before getting lost in his thoughts again.
❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Sunday
11:49pm

    The soft bell clang as you walked in the place. Its honey-yellow lights reflected against Bokuto's skin. A sweet smell dragging in the air. You took his hand and proceeded to the counter.

     The man gave a sweet smile, "Hi there! How can I help you today?"

    After ordering and paying you sat at a table with the cold drinks. Now, the rain battered against the roof. Bokuto stared at you as you sipped your drink, taking in the scenery that surrounded you in that moment. "Y/n, you're so beautiful.." in his eyes you were more than that. You were absolutely astonishing, breathtaking.

    Your breath hitched, taking your mouth off the straw you mumbled, "Huh..."

   Bokuto sat back, not realizing he was transferring the thoughts into words. His face became flushed, "Ahh, it was nothing."

    You wore a confused face, "Hmm okay... I was just thinking about that one time in kindergarten at recess. The time when it started raining while we were drawing in the dirt.."

    Bokuto chortled, "Let's not talk about that.." he took a sip of his drink.

    "No, let's talk about it. Full details. The most painful story you will ever hear." You smirked- plus this was the perfect time to talk about it. It was raining...

     It was a cloudy day. Back in kindergarten, you and bokuto had found sticks and made temporary doodles in the dirt patch where the grass refused to grow.

    Smiles and laughter filled the cool air as you carefully made another mark to your most beautiful dirt drawing.

You tapped Bokuto, trying to get his attention

You tapped Bokuto, trying to get his attention. "Bokuto, look what I made!" His eyes shifted from his drawing of a dinosaur to yours.

"I like it! It will always be there! So people know we are always together!" You gave a toothy grin before drawing a couple more hearts. He plopped himself on the dirt and watched as your made more indents in the loose ground.

A drop of water landed on your arm. "Oh no! Bokuto, it's raining!" You checked the sky, and well- it was dark.

"Y/n! Your drawing!" He laid himself on top of it, thinking it was acceptable. You ran to the wooden bench and grabbed both yours and Bokuto's items.

"Bokuto! We gotta line up!" You held the things and slightly jogged to the line of kids. They squirmed and shrilled like that was the first time they had ever seen water fall from the sky.

"Y/n! Go without me!"

You stood in the line and watched Bokuto. The boy was sprawled on the dirt patch like a starfish. His face against the dirt, arms spread. The teacher counted the students carefully before noticing Bokuto was gone.

"Bokuto!" Her eyes searched the area. They stopped as soon as she saw the light hair boy soaking wet, laying on the dirt patch, and eyes shut.

"Bokuto!" She stomped up to him and took him to the line.

"Wait! Y/n's drawing!" His hand reached for the drawing that was now fading away. He took one last glance at you before being taken to the principals.
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀