T̸H̸R̸E̸E̸

↞⇗⇖☾✳︎✿✳︎☽⇗⇖↠

"Can we kiss a couple times?"↞⇗⇖☾✳︎✿✳︎☽⇗⇖↠❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

↞⇗⇖☾✳︎✿✳︎☽⇗⇖↠
❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Saturday
12:32pm

    "That isn't fair!" Bokuto had lost the game of chess. "You sure you didn't cheat?"

    You gave him a big grin, "Nope." You placed the pieces back on the board, "Another round!"

    He cupped his face, "I already lost so many times!"

    "It's okay, it's just a game! Unless you would like to bet something." You gave his a sarcastic smirk.

"Yes! The loser has to do what the winner wants!"

    "Only one thing!"

     "Okay, whatever"

You thought for a quick second on what you could make him do, "Let's do it."

"Okay, arm wrestling!"

"What? No! I would loose.."

"Mancala?" You bent down and reached for the box.

"Hmm... okay!"

The colored stones were put into the slots in groups of four. You looked at Bokuto, "Bokuto, go first."

He shrugged and picked up the stones placing them in the slots, one after another.
❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Saturday
12:42 pm

You sweated bullets as he picked up his last couple pieces. You could straight up see the dedication and concentration deep in him eyes.

    'He's still going?' You spaced off. Everything was blurred, but you could see Bokuto's figure still moving the pieces.

    "I win!"

     "Y/n, I like it when you stare at me, but look!" You blinked a couple times before looking at the board. His whole side was empty and his slot had much more pieces then yours did.

     "What... but- how?" You covered your mouth.

     "Strategy." He sat up and crossed his arm.

     "Hmm.. okay..." you utter as you quickly cleaned up.

    "Now you have to do what I say!" He clapped his hands lightly. He stared off and tapped his lips, "Hmm... I wanna date you, marry you, and have kids! Yeah!"

    Your eyes widened, "Bokuto- one thing-"

    He frowned, "Right... I want to marry you!"

    "Bokuto!" You shook him, "Please- something that I can actually do." You chuckled under your breath.

    He sighed, "Fine... I want..." he thought for a quick second, and without hesitation said, "Kids. I want kids. Right now." He gave you a big grin.

    You put a hand to your head and took a deep breath. "What's wrong? Can't we?" He brought your hand away from your face.

    "Bokuto- are you crazy? Of course we can't! Don't you know how young we are? Oh my god!"

    He let go of your hand, "Oh... what about the future? Maybe then?"

    "I don't know man..."

    The light in his eyes faded away. His smile quickly faded to a frown, "Oh, okay..."

    "I'm sorry, just pick something else.."

     "Can we kiss a couple times?"

    You looked at him dumbfounded, "You know what, sure."

    He gave you a big smile before lightly pushing you towards the bed and crawling on top of you. Your eyes expanded, "Bokuto, I think thi-" before you said anything else he leaned in and smashed his lips onto yours, kissing you. You glanced at his eyes, they were closed and his cheeks showed a deep red.

He took a deep breath and pulled away. He opened his eyes and relaxed them, "One more.." he tipped in once more, your head sank into the pillow. You gripped his hair and lightly yanked his head back. He opened his eyes, "Huh-"

    "Bokuto, I said one."

    He sat up and frowned, "But I didn't like the last one.."

    You furrowed your eyebrows and looked at him, "What? Why-"

    He took a deep breath, "You didn't kiss back... and plus, your acting like it never happened! That's why I wann-" you cupped his face. Tilting your face, and with your eyes closed, leaned in and kissed him. He placed one hand on your back and one on the back of your head.

    You slowly pulled away to see him with a huge smile across his face and a blushing mess.

    "Okay, I'll take that." His cheeks red and his eyes squinting.

     "Mhm, okay." You wiped your lips on your hands.

    "Hey! Don't wipe off my kisses! Let me give you another!" He held your face. Your heart ran in circles.

    Holding his face away, you laughed and stated, "I don't need another one! Bokuto!"

    "Aww Man..." he had always liked you, and he made sure you knew it. He knew that you probably didn't like him back from the ways you took his love and affection. For now you are really close friends, and you wanted it to stay that way. Plus, you didn't really understood love.

    You grabbed him and pulled him into a hug, "Don't worry! You will find someone that you will actually like one day." He wrapped his arms around you lightly.

    "But- I like you.." he blushed lightly.

    You gave him a smile, "Yes, I know but it's like a best friend kinda way, right?"

    ...

    "Right?" You glanced over at him.

   His eyes followed the creases on the wooden floor, "Yeah.."

He didn't like lying to you, but this was an exception. He did not want to let years of amazing friendship down the drain. What you guys had right now was good enough for him...
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀