F̸I̸V̸E̸

↞⇗⇖☾✳︎✿✳︎☽⇗⇖↠

"me and my crush!"↞⇗⇖☾✳︎✿✳︎☽⇗⇖↠❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁b

"me and my crush!"
↞⇗⇖☾✳︎✿✳︎☽⇗⇖↠
❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁b

Sunday
9:23am

    The golden eyed boy had woken up way before you, but he let you sleep just a bit before waking you up.

    He tapped your arm, "Y/n...Y/n..." he shook you. "Y/n! Wake up! Come on!" He intertwined his fingers with yours and dropped your hand back and fourth.

    He watched in awe as you took a glimpse of him. You unravel his hand, took a deep breath, gripped the blanket and brung it over your head.

    "Y/n! Why?" He shook you harshly. "You know... if you get up, I'll treat you to boba." You uncovered the blanket slowly with a grin dancing across your face.
❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Sunday
10:32am

    "Bye mom!" You stepped out and closed the door gently.

"Alright lets go!" He lifted you up and started trotting down the sidewalk.

"Bokuto, I can walk!" You grabbed his head and hair. The fresh hair gel sticking to your fingers.

"Oh but I insist." He smiled as you shaped his hair gently.

You twirled his hair thinking about what hairstyles would look good on him. You made tiny braids, and un-did them, "Shit- aye, looks like we gotta go bald!" You laughed as you brushed his hair from front to back, making the sound effect of a electric razor.

    He replied with a laugh, "Man, at least I still have you."

    He had a strange feeling flush over him. The kind when your stomach twirls and your body heats up rapidly. He had this feeling many times, but he never really knew what it was.

    You had arrived at the train station.

    "Kay, here..." he dusted the seat before gently placing you down. He plopped himself next to you.

    "Bo, you're babying me- stop it I can do it myself." You pushed your bottom lip out and gave a reassuring nod. He tapped his foot and replied with a hesitant smile.

From the distance you could hear the rumble of the train make its way to you. "Okay, let's get up." Bokuto stood up and waited for you.
❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Sunday
10:45am

    The stream of people rushed out the train as more rushed in. Bokuto clasped your hands and weaved through the maze of people.

He traveled up the steps and around the corner of the street. Waiting for the cross light to appear a neon green, the two of you wait hand in hand. "What color you thinking?" He swung your hand softly.

You gaze meets his, "Hmm, I was just thinking white.."

"You should get the one with black stripes! So you can match mine!" His eyes lit up as he walked you across the street.

The sound of a bell chiming fills your ears as soon as you opened the door. "I think Ima get matching with you!" You smiled and trotted over to the isle.

"I think this is the wrong one-" Bokuto states. You look every corner, all the suitcases were brightly colored and had designs like a unicorn, ninja, monkeys, princess, and princes. He pointed to a bright blue one with a prince holding a princess, "Look, that's me and my crush!" He laughs at his statement.

Your eyes averted to him, "What?! You have a crush! Since when? Tell me who!" You slapped your hand to your cheeks making a 'BAP' sound.

He covered his face in embarrassment, "Nooo! I was joking!" His face heated up.

"Come on! You can't do that to me!" You reply with a nervous chuckle.

    "Im going to look for candy, okay?" He awaited an answer before going. He felt uneasy leaving you alone, but it was just a bit... right? Plus, you guys weren't going to be that far away.

    You nodded and replied with a reassuring smile.

    As he trotted down the isle, you turned and went the opposite way, making sharp turns at every corner until you arrived where you needed to be. Your eyes grazed the different styles, but they fell on one, exactly how Bokuto described.

    A smile danced across your face as you reached for it, 'Oo I can't wait to show him!'

    As you grabbed it you felt a presence behind you... Bokuto? It was weird... he would have said something. You turned around with the suitcase that sat beside you not backing you up. "Bokuto, did you ge-" your eyes traveled up the tall slim figure.

Your eyes met his brown-gray eyes, "I'm sorry, Ima just go." You grip the handle of the suitcase walking away.

"Hey, wait." The person blocks you against the shelf, while running a hand through his blonde hair.

"I said I was sorry." You stared at his chest not wanting to make eye contact. Something about his eyes made a feeling of anxiety wash over you. His eyes were different from Bokuto, they weren't filled with joy and light.

He tipped your chin up, "Up here." His tongue clicked, "So, how about you..." the silver piercing glistened. "...and me, we cou-"

"Hey!" Bokuto threw the package of candy. It launched through the air and- 'BANG' hit him right on the head.

His eye twitched as he turned the direction the bag was hurled at him.
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀