1.) my new neighbor

"sorry if my rooms such a mess, i haven't really cleaned it in like 2 weeks." i said as my best friend nik walked through my bedroom. "oh man you never told me you owned so many guns." nik exclaimed.

"don't touch those, they're not even mine." i told him.

he rolled his eyes as he laid his stuff down next to my bed.

"i'll be right back, i gotta piss." i told nik and left.

as i entered the bathroom, i felt a bit of relief hit me.

me and nik haven't hung out in a while and i feel bad that i couldn't have been generous enough to atleast clean my room for him. plus this is the first time he's ever been to my house.

i stare in the mirror and sigh, then ended up running the sink, rinsing my face quickly.

i finally leave my bathroom, but as i enter my bedroom, nik is looking out my bedroom window.

"what's up?" i asked him, since it was freakishly weird whatever he was doing.

"check out freakbag next door." he got that from me.

"what? who?" i run over to see.

when i look out the window, i see my neighbor who moved in about a week and a half ago.

i think my parents said his name was takeo and he just moved to america.

i stare, not seeing how he was a freakbag.

"what do you mean?" i asked nik.

"do you not see his hair? he looks like a girl...is that a girl?" he made fun.

"what? no way, that's clearly a boy. what's wrong with his hair?"

"it's just funny, i would never let my hair grow that long."

"that's you. if he likes it like that, then what's wrong?" i told him off.

"whatever. who is he?"

"he's new, i don't know, i haven't talked to him." i continue to stare out the window at his smile as he played with his cat.

"hmm." nik said, walking away from the window.

i don't leave though, i continue to watch, then i wonder if i should talk to him someday.

"we gonna play world at war or are you gonna keep staring at girl-boy next door?" nik complained.

i rolled my eyes, standing up to jump next to him on my bed.

-

the next day, nik left my house pretty early. i was glad, he kept talking about how he'd mistake takeo for a girl and accidentally ask her out, it was stupid.

i don't think he looks like a girl at all, if he did, i don't think i'd care.

but i did really wanna talk to him, i didn't care what nik thought.

-

a couple hours later, i decided to go over to takeo's house.

he was new, it'd be rude if i didn't say hey.

plus, i'm sure he has no friends and i wouldn't mind being his first.

i was so nervous though, when me and nik became friends he talked to me first.

and he was really my only friend, so this was scary.

i approach his front door, my hands were so sweaty and i could hear my heart, actually it was all i could hear.