4.) possiblilites

"you keep to yourself too much, you know?" tank told takeo around 7 in the morning.

"what are you doing up?—and what are you talking about?" takeo responds as he continues editing his school project on his computer.

"beautiful day, sun woke me up." tank replied. "and you know what i mean."

"uhh i don't think i do.."

"always on your computer, always so isolated to yourself.." tank said, sitting next to takeo on top of his desk, "i mean seriously when's the last time you went to a party?"

"watch it man you're gonna break it—and does it matter?" takeo said, getting annoyed with tank.

"uh, yeah! imagine all the chicks you could have wrapped around your finger.. if you just stepped outside." tank teased, nudging takeo.

"yeah yeah, sorry i'm not like you mr. famous.." takeo rolled his eyes, turning off his computer.

"look at you! you're super good looking! if i were a girl, i'd be all over you, seriously." tank told him.

takeo turned his chair and looked at tank, "gross, i'd push you off immediately."

tank smirked, "oh really? how can you resist these guns?" he grew cocky, flexing to takeo.

"haha you're funny, now seriously get off my desk you're gonna break it with your.. big muscles or whatever."

"so you admit?"

"clearly, you're shoving them in my face." takeo rolled his eyes, getting up to go to the kitchen.

"oh come on tak, why cant we go out?" tank complained, following him.

"because, tank, i like staying here, it's nice, and quiet, and no one's bothering me, no one besides you." takeo said, grabbing cinnamon toast crunch from a tall cabinet.

"wanna make me some?" tank insisted.

"no? you have two hands for a reason.."

"it tastes better when you make it though," tank shrugged saying.

"what? it's the exact same!" takeo said.

"nah no way man, you cant tell me you've never ate someone else's food and thought it tasted better then your own." tank tried convincing takeo.

"i don't touch other peoples food, so no i can't tell you." takeo rolled his eyes putting away the milk.

tank laughed, almost walking away but stopped, "how about this, you go to one party with me and i'll never bother you again, about anything."

"seems too good to be true." takeo said.

"i promise."

"no, tank, i'm too busy for parties."

"one night off won't hurt?" tank tried convincing him, him stepping close again, leaning against the kitchen counter.

takeo stared. he knew how happy it would make tank, but parties seriously?

"fine, i'll think about it, where at?"

"my friend chase's house, he lives near the school." he responds.

"okay maybe." tak said.

tank cheesed, finally walking away.

-

"yo tak, you ready yet? come on man it doesn't take that long to get ready, it's not like you're going to a meeting." tanks voice said, muffled from behind the bathroom door where takeo was.