Numb

---hood rich ---
OoOoChapter 1 OoOo
❤️❤️❤️Ashley's P.O.V❤️❤️❤️
(Pic of Ashley mm)

" DIABLO HOW COULD YOU ." I cried as I sat in front of diablo . My boyfriend of 5 years has gotten a girl pregnant and I'm suppose to be his soon to be wife . I looked at him with disgust . I got up throwing a champaign bottle towards his head but ended up missing it . I walked out of his hotel room and walked to my car . Let me take you way back . My name is Ashley bookman I am 17 about to be 18 in December and diablo is my fiancé . He is 23 . I have been with him since I was 13 . At the time I needed someone and Diablo was that someone who showed me love and attention the things I needed Diablo bought . It was like God brought me angel . Until our 9th month of the relationship . Everything went a ry . I saw his true colors and I loved him more but I also saw the bad and the hurt that came from being in love and loving another person so deeply . I felt as if I had grew attached and it made my heart hurt because now I can't live without this lover of mine . I cried as I drove home . When I arrived there I sat on the couch thinking about him . How could one person determine how your mind and soul would feel like . I'm scared of my own emotions . I cried and cried until I couldn't cry any more . I hate that I love him so .