All things go

Hood rich
Ashley 's p.o.v

battling these demons . Pretty face with a heart full of scars . God knows I can't battle this alone . Heart really hurting and it's not healing.

Enclosed diary of Ashley bookman ❤️

(The day of diablos fathers funeral) I got up ,brushed my teeth and washed my face . Today is March 5 2015 . Today is the day Diablo father will be put to rest . I went downstairs and washed and ironed me and diablos clothes . I know Diablo is hurting . I know how it feels to loose a peace of you that you can't ever get back . I went upstairs to see Diablo in the bathroom corner crying almost sobbing as he felt the reality of loosing someone you love . I came next to him and kissed him letting a tear slide down my cheek . It pains me too see Diablo this way but the life he chooses its only one way out of . Death . Diablo banged on the door as he fell upon his back crying and yelling " BRING HIM BACK ." That's all he yelled. I rolled up into next to him and put him In my arms letting him lay on my breast . I stroked his hair and began to sing . "I fought for you the hardest . So let me know all your secrets . I hate to see you leavin . But heaven couldn't wait for you so go home go home ." I hummed and rubbed his hair . "It's okay ." I whispered . I got up and got a rag and ran hot water on it . Diablo had bloody knuckles from banging on the door. I put the hot rag on Diablo knuckles as he screamed in pain .i then wrapped his hand up in Gauze. I got another rag throwing the other one in the dirty clothes hamper and began to wipe his face off . His puffy glowing red face was now back to its original skin tone . I got his suite and dressed him . At the end I took his tie and tied it around for him . I kissed his cheek and for a quick second for the first time in over a year I felt the pain that I hid myself from all coming out of Diablo into me . I let him lay in the bed as I took a quick shower and got dressed . I put on my black sun dress along with a gold cross necklace and some black red bottoms . I decided to flat iron my hair and put it up in a bun . I put on some gold pearl earrings and walked to the room . Diablo was praying and chanting I came up behind him and kissed his cheek . I grabbed our things and locked up the house proceeding to go to the funeral. We got in our all black Benz and road to the funeral . We got there in about 45 minutes . The whole car ride was quiet only noise was the rain dripping from the sky . We got out the car and it was more people than I imagined . Almost a whole church full. With almost no room for me and Diablo . The pastor said his opening prayers and asked if anybody has something to say . Diablo got up and I was a bit surprised I patted his hand and looked up . "Are you sure you wanna do this ?" He nodded and continued walking towards the podium . He got there and said "Heavenly Father today we have come to celebrate my fathers returning to home . We pray that you forgive him of his sins . We pray ." Then suddenly a loud boom came from the corner of the church . I looked to see Diablo falling down with blood coming out of his mouth . I screamed as i ran as fast as I could but it all felt in slow motion . I got next to his bloody body and grabbed him by his suite lifting him with tears in my eyes . "DIABLO BABY SAY SOMETHING ." I reached down to hear his heartbeat . I heard a slow and heavy thud . "SOMEONE CALL 911 "I looked around only to realize that every one had fled . just then the police arrived and came in . The officer asked me " ma'-am can you please tell me what happened ." I pointed to his bullet infested chest and I sat there traumatized and shocked . I couldn't move or feel all I could hear is my loud heartbeat banging in my chest like a riot . Then I felt hands pick me up I closed my eyes wishing this was all a dream .