What now

--hood rich --
XoxoxoChapter 2 xoxox

I had an really bad headache I took a 45 minute nap then proceeded to to get up and take a shower . I undressed and let the water run on my body . It felt so good to loosen up after all that went on today it felt like I was releasing some stress . Then I felt diablos hands wrap around me .his hands felt like silk on my skin . I turned around still with my eyes closed and let him caress and kiss me . He gently lifted me up and I felt his mad hood enter me . I gasped as every stroke continued to get deeper . He fastened his pace as my hands wrapped tighter around his body . He made love to me so sweetly and made sure all my needs were tended too . It was something about his love that makes me weak . My legs were shaking and I was now biting down on his lips and his strokes were going deeper than ever . The sex lasted hours . Afterwards I went to sleep but it the fact that he was expecting a baby really blew my heart out . But for now I just wanted to lay under him because he was my life . I can't let him do this alone . As his supporter bestfriend and fiancé I'm going to help him in this situation . I turned around staring at his beautiful face and kissed him . I love this boy with all the power in me . I tossed and turned all that night until diablo took me and wrapped me up in his arms .