Love or hate

---HoodR•ch- Diablo
P.O.V
I was laying down in bed with love ( my nickname for Ashley ) and my phone
began to rang . I quickly answered it and said "hello" In an husky tone . The voice sounded sexy and familiar . " Hey Daddy ." I automatically recognized the voice it was one of my side hoes . Her name was Alonna (Ah-Lawn-Na) she was short about 4'11 fat booty small titties Carmel complexion and a cute face . Nothing compared to Ashley but Alonna was good at sex that's how she became pregnant with my child  . "Wassup baby girl , what you want ." I knew she wanted the D . Why else would a hoe call 3 in the morn . She replied " to see you and give u something to put you too sleep." I was all for it until I turned over and saw Ashley I loved every inch of her . I hate to keep hurting her so I hung up the phone and put my phone on do not disturb Right now Ashley needs me . The hurt in her eyes made me feel less than a man and undeserving of her love. I called Ashley love because when I first met her my family had just died from an old cartel in Mexico . I had just moved here and she was the first girl I saw that was different all the girls wanted me and tried speaking to me but Ashley she wanted me but dint attempt to do anything she continuously unmeaningly mugged me and shrugged me off . But after finally pulling her In a closet in an local gas station I blocked the door and forced her to take my number . Even tho when we met she was 13 she was different acted older than girls that were my age and had a body Wayyyyyyy better . My baby body is everything she has a nice little stomach thick thighs and my favorite part her chocolate kisses breast . Ashley is my dream girl .  . And as you can see we been together like 4-5 years she takes my last name and we might as well be married . Sometimes i just make stupid decisions but Ashley should know by now she is my everything I never loved a girl like her And I never will . She doesn't know it yet but she's gonna have my baby . Ashley is forever my favorite girl . She reminds me of my mother with that smart ass mouth of her's and reminds me of my sister when it comes to her childish ways . The girl is like an angel . But as we know all angels are battling there own inner demons . Ashley's life hasn't been gold spoons and great opportunities since she was born. Ashley has an Anger in her that has built up over time and as I expect she's gonna blow up and it will break her . Ashley is her own worst enemy . Her insecurities bites on her and her alarming but optimistic mind at times traps her in a dream . I pray to god every night about how grateful I am for her . I'm very over protective of Ashley because she draws a lot of attention and I mean a lot from niggas ! Even niggas that claim she a whore or slut secretly crave her . She's like an drug . You get a taste of her and crave for more . Ashley is my drug and one of the most powerful ones . Me being the drug dealer I am I gotta keep it low key and keep Ashley low key . Let me introduce you to my history . My full name is Diablo Cortez Bookman . I am from the black devil cartel . Originated in Mexico's biggest underground trades . I supply almost everyone in the world with product . I've been in this game since the age of 6 when my father taught me the ins and out of this cartel . Cartels are bigger than any gang or business . Cartels are the most dangerous life style you can live . And like the mob many of the people are born into it . But my cartel is bigger than any mob ! My cartel is the biggest and most dangerous in this world . I have connections with cops , FbI , National Guard , Csi and more . My cartel workers all have different but very important jobs . And my job is to stay hidden and mysterious. Most of my workers don't even know what I look like but they know not to steal from me or be a trader and never ever lie to me . My mom tho she was my everything . More important than this cartel. My mother and 2 sisters Rose and Mary died 5 years ago due to me and my now recently deceased father . We had a big war with the biggest mob . It ended bloody on both ends but my cartel celebrated a win but lost . I lost my biggest supporters my familia . After that I took over the mob as well with expanded by connections and supply . But now that I have the thrown it's time to teach my queen the works and game of the trade . Ashley will birth my air to the thrown and she will use her built up anger to help me run and shut down my enemies . We will be known in the hood and we will be more than RICH!