Hope

I was in the hospital waiting room with everything raising through my mind . The memories over flowing my head and my heart sinking low . Deep in my heart I know he dint make it . I cried for about 30 minutes until the doctor came . A tall slim light complexion guy with a beautiful smile and black dreads that go all the way down to his back . He asked "are you mrs.bookman?" I nodded in agreement . " Sorry to say this but diablo didn't  make it . The bullet pierced right through  his heart causing his immediate dead .  " I looked up At him and got up it felt like everything in the hospital was moving so fast and I was sitting there moving as slow as possible even if I was trying to move fast as I could . I ran passed the doctor straight into diablos room . I Pushed pass every nurse and looked at my heart lay there with no pulse . I hugged and kissed him "COME BACK BABY COME BACK PLEAASSSEEEEEE" I cried until the doctor pulled me back from the room and diablos table . The way I felt I couldn't explain imagine a bee sting but 10 times stronger to the heart . I felt sick . My whole life just collapsed . I was in owe . How can within minutes my life be dead?  Is this love ?Why did God do this too me?