II

*Y/n Pov

I smile before flying down and landing on my feet. This raging beast is disturbing the peaceful gateway between realities. It roars down at the sight of my tiny figure compared to it. I summon a ball of holographic magic. Similar to the colors of the Book Of Vishanti. Being the guardian of the book gave me similar powers to it. Being able to stop many creatures. But not everyone can be powerful to take down everything. 

I hit the beast with magic and it shatters like glass. I smirk and watch as the glass falls into the abyss of the gateway. Taking one last look at the book of Vishanti, I put a protective spell over the book. I'm ready to go home. I travel places by thinking of the place I desire and travel by dilating my pupils. 

Opening my eyes, I find myself in the familiar depths of the darkly lit universe. Dark cloudy figures travel around, like subjects of a kindom. One of the figures spots me and cheers. "The Queen is back!" All eyes turn to me and I start greeting spirits. 

I walk toward my home. The palace. I use my magic to open the gates of the palace and swiftly walk inside. This was home to me, and I didn't want to change it for the world. One of the figures hands me a cup of warm tea and another light the electric fireplace. Sitting on my throne, I sip my tea and place it on the table next to me. 

I sigh and get up to go change. This outfit was flattering but uncomfortable. I threw on a hoodie and some sweatpants. I pounced on my bed and snuggled into the sheets, feeling the warmth in this dark cold place. Nevertheless, I like this place the way it is. 

Until we meet again... Stephen Strange.