X

*Third person pov*

Y/n, Stephen, America traveled through all of the different realms consisting of things like paint, comics, etc. 

Finally, after the awful trip, America spits the three of them out at New York in the multiverse. 

*Y/n's POV*

"You okay?" I ask both of them. I was breathing very heavily. I was starting to think I had asthma or something.

"You saved me," America said to Stephen. He looked at me and said,

"I hope so."

There was a minute of silence between us until America perked up again.

"Surprised you didn't puke."

"It's not my first weird trip, kid," Stephen says. "So, this is New York in the Multi..." He didn't have a chance to finish his sentence when he rushed over to some weird bird bath thing and started puking in it. Apparently, it's a trash can? I don't really understand this place.

Of course, Stephen just kept vomiting. America's nose scrunched up in disgust and I just waited for him to stop puking.

Once he settled down he grunted and turned back around to us, wiping his mouth.

"Crap," He mumbled.

The cloak snuggled around Stephen used its edge and tried to clean up his puke for him. It started to annoy him.

"Cut it out," He said. Stephen took the cloak and looked at the damages.

"He got pretty banged up didn't he," I said. The cloak had a huge hole in it and it didn't look pretty.

"We'll get him fixed," Stephen told me. And with that, he threw the cloak gracefully back onto his shoulders.

"All right America, you got to open a portal back there," Stephen said to America.

"I don't know how," She looked down.

"You just did it," He sassed.

"Not on purpose," I retorted.

"Wong is back there alone with Wanda, and I'm the only hope he has." Stephen started to raise his voice at her.

"Hey stop it!" I yell. I hug America and ask if she's alright. I look at Stephen. 

"Look Mr. Anger issues but yelling at a child is going to do nothing for you or much less Wong."

"Well, what about this universe's version of you? Maybe she could control her powers." He reasoned.

"This universe doesn't have a me." She replied.

"What?" He asked.

"None of them do."

"But how do you know that?"

"'Cause I've looked. And cause..."

"She never dreams," I answer.

"That's okay, kid," Stephen replies, disappointed.

"And even if you could get me back there, I have no way of fighting Wanda."

"What about The Book of Vishanti?" America asked.

"What about it?" I ask.

"Other Strange thought it could stop whoever was after me," America says.

"Yeah, well, good for Other Me. He's not here, is he?" Stephen started pacing.

"I don't know where it is, so unless there's another Other Me..." He trailed off. Brilliant idea.

"We need to go find..." I started.

"Other other me..." He finished.

I smiled and we set off to get down from the high ground and begin our quest to find other... other... Stephen.