IX

*Stephen's Pov

I lead Y/n to a big door that looks very old but sturdy.

"We have to get you out of here. Now," I say to America.

"Why?" She asked, panicking a little. She ran over to us.

"Kamar-Taj has fallen," Y/n says, walking over to America and putting her hands on her shoulders.

I try making a portal, but as a few sparks come up, I see that it stopped working and a little bit of red smoke has replaced where my sling ring was. Just then we all heard doors near us slam shut and lock us in the room.

I look at Y/n and see her pushing America behind her, protectively.

I look around the room to see the guards that stood once in the room, were now being dragged through the floor by very familiar black fingers.

"Reflections," Y/n mumbles. "She's using reflections, cover them!" Y/n starts taking small tarps and covering up the water puddles.

Of course, where the guards stood, there were water puddles.

America covered one of the reflections but when she looked into a small water puddle and saw Wanda's eye. America screamed and flicked the water, making Wanda's connections cut.

But the shiny gong was a reflection, so it allowed Wanda to crawl out like a contortionist and fix herself. She looked like a cracked porcelain doll until she used magic to fix her cracks. 

She stood up and faced us. There was no escape. 

"You gave all those lives just to keep me from my children." Wanda chuckled dryly.

"You took those lives," Y/n barked.

" You cannot be allowed to cross into the Multiverse," I spoke.

"I'm not a monster, Stephen. I'm a mother," Wanda insisted 

"Wanda, you have no children. They don't exist," I reasoned.

"But they do. In every other universe. I know they do. Because I dream of them... Every... night." Wanda summons the Darkhold. We hear the tiny voices of children giggling and screaming.

 Red orbs fly out of the book and into the room connected by red beams. Inside the orbs are something like movie clips. The orb that was the biggest was a clip of Wanda and two boys chasing each other around the apple orchard. The Multiverse.

"Of my boys... Of our life together. Every night, the same dream." Wanda closes the Darkhold with her finger. "And every morning... the same... nightmare," Her voice drops to a serious tone.

"What if you reach them? What happens to the other you? What happens to their mother?" I ask.

Wanda's lower lip raises closed and she swallows hard. I could see her thinking hard about what I asked her. I stared deep into her eyes for a second before 

Taking a chance I magic some snake creatures and attack Wanda with them. But she just looks at them and uses her magic to fight them off. I try and keep the strength up but she blasts them away and throws me against a pillar and onto the floor.

I groan in pain and see Wong throw sharp disks towards her but she just stops them and throws Wong to the side and knock him out.

Wanda rises into the air and looks down at the two remaining. Y/n and America. I worry about Y/n getting hurt, but I couldn't do anything since I was still recovering from the hit.

*Y/n Pov

 Floating up in the air to meet Wanda's level, I stare her deep in the eyes.

"Wanda, stop this madness. Your children are real in this universe and you'll have to accept that they already have a mother," I tell her. She just looks at me with pure hatred.

"Step aside, that child is mine!" She yells. Wanda threw a blast of magic but I easily blocked it by throwing my own magic to collide with hers.

"Wanda, this isn't you," I tell her. She just kept pushing through. She tries tying me up but I easily break out of her hold.

I summoned magic into my hand and threw it at Wanda. It knocked her down but not for long. I landed graciously back on the ground and I stood in front of America. But then Wanda thew a beam of red towards me and I did the same back, We had a battle in the middle and so far I was winning. 

Sweat was dripping on our foreheads and I just kept pushing with good strength. But before I knew it, Wanda got the upper hand. She pushed Stephen back against the pillar, once he got up from his first hit and caused him to see stars.

"Stephen!" I cried, looking at him. That was a weakening point. I was distracted and Wanda won the battle and threw me to where Stephen was. I fell on top of him and I awkwardly laid on top of him.

"Sorry," I said, getting up.

A scream rang out and I could see Wanda lifting America in the air. I tried throwing a disk at her but she just caught it and threw it against the wall like it was a frisbee.

I started to panic as America's eyes glowed blue and she was showing clear signs of portal traveling. But this was different, blue wisps started coming to Wanda, indicating that she was taking America's powers. 

A star portal broke through what was left of Kamar-Taj. Stephen and I saw it and he was the first to push America towards the portal. But Wanda also saw this and pushed him in with her on accident by a blast of magic.

Before it closed, I also jumped in behind them. Leaving Wanda and Wong behind, as the portal closed.