A/N

Hello Everyone,

This book has last been updated in June of 2022. I've seen that a lot of people have read the current chapters of my book. Thank you so much! 

I know what you're thinking (You're probably not) but I have been gone for 2 months. I know you're hoping that I'm going to soon update the book.

But I hate to drop the bomb. I probably will abandon this book. Maybe I'll come back to it but it's a long shot. This has been a wonderful experience of pulling all-nighters and almost forgetting to update the book every day (More or so). 

But LemonM42! Why are you abandoning the book you're so proud of creating? 

Well, I just don't have the time to update the book anymore. I'm back in school and I'm working on my mental health. I also don't think my writing for this book is exceptional.

I feel as if my writing is boring and not satisfying the needs of my readers.

If you want me to continue writing this book, feel free to drop a comment down below. (Please don't put something like "Whatever you want". Give me a literal answer please and thank you).

This journey has been awesome and I appreciated all the love and support on this book. 

It was wonderful meeting all of you who commented and reached out to me. 

This will not be the last time we see each other. 

Sending Love,

LemonM42

P.S. Benedict is still hot af.