Chapter 16 - Maiden's Family Home (2)

Thinking of this, Li Hehua's acting skills went online immediately. With an angry look on her face, she said angrily. "It's none of your business where I go back!"

Seeing that Li Hehua was finally angry, Wu Fang was happy. Her fighting spirit improved and her toned also changed. "It's indeed none of my business but that doesn't prevent me from being happy. How can I be unhappy seeing a shrew being divorced."

(If you guys can't remember, this woman is the one who almost pushed Li Hehua down the well. It's chapter 2, titled 'conflict'.)

At this time, the silent young girl standing by Wu Fang raised her head slightly and persuaded, "Mother, don't say anything. Let's go home."

Wu Fang snorted heavily, "Why should I go home? This poisonous woman has hurt you like this and I finally have the retribution. I can't help but take a good look."

The girl lowered her head again and tugged on her hair to her face as if covering it up. However, this didn't prevent Li Hehua from seeing the scar on the left side of her face near the ear. The scar is from the base of her ear to the cheekbone, and it looks like it was cut by some sharp object. Although covered by hair, it was still easy to notice.

Li Hehua groaned to herself, thinking that this is terrible. Is the scar on the girl's face another masterpiece of the original? Is she going to carry the blame again? God! If this is really the masterpiece of the original owner, it is really a sin. The appearance of a woman was too important in ancient times. If there are scars on the face, it must be hard to talk to people, which is equivalent to harming her life.

Li Hehua was about to kneel to the original owner in her heart. She almost wanted to hide her face and run away. However, to find out where her (orig.) family was, she bravely stayed.

Li Hehua didn't dare to look at the young girl's face. She looked at Wu Fang and said, "I just want to go back to my mother's house, what's the matter?"

Wu Fang saw that Li Hehua was still arrogant although already divorced and became angry. "An abandoned woman still dares to be arrogant, how can your family want you? What a joke! Let's see how long you can be arrogant then."

Li Hehua rolled her eyes and said calmly, "Why won't my family not want me? I'll go home and show you!"

Wu Fang sneered. "Go then. What are you doing in this direction? When did your family move? I think you have no face to return at all."

Li Hehua now knows that she had gone in the wrong direction, but this is a good opportunity.

Li Hehua pretended to be embarrassed after being exposed and shouted: " I'm about to go back to my mother's house, why don't I dare to do so? How can you say I'm not going back? How can I not know where my mother's house is?

Wu Fang thought that she had exposed Li Hehua and laughed. "How can I say? Your Li family's house, in Lijiazhuang, is clearly in the east but you are running to the west. You are going home? Tell me what kind of family you are returning to! Isn't it that you just have no face to go back?"

Done! It turns out the original's family resided in the east. The place is called Lijiazhuang.

Li Hehua achieved her goal and felt happy. She didn't bother talking with this woman anymore. She carried her burden, turned, and walked to the east. She ignored the cynicism of the people behind, making Wu Fang stomp her feet in anger.

Li Hehua quickened her pace and headed east. After a while, she left the village and kept walking along the east road. When she encountered people walking, she stepped forward and asked where Lijiazhuang was. Fortunately, it was not far away and she was soon guided by passers-by. She finally found Lijiazhuang.

Li Hehua wiped the sweat from her forehead. She did some psychological construction in his heart and resolutely walked into the village.

As soon as she entered the village, she met an acquaintance, a woman in her 40s. Her face showed a slightly unhappy look after seeing Li Hehua but because they are from the same village, she still said hello, "Yo, Hehua has returned to her mother's house."

Li Hehua smiled. She nodded but didn't speak because she didn't know what to call this person.

Fortunately, the woman's attitude towards her was not strange, and just said, "Then go back quickly." She then waved her hand and planned to leave.

Not knowing where the original's home was, Li Hehua quickly grabbed the woman's hand and said with a smile. "Auntie, come to our house and sit down." The woman looked surprised as if what Li Hehua said scared her.

Li Hehua also knew that her words were different from the original owner's style, but she couldn't control it. Who made her not know where the original owner's family was? With that, Li Hehua simply pretended to be very enthusiastic and grabbed the woman's arm and pulled her away, talking as they walked, "Auntie, I haven't seen you for a long time. Let's go home and have a chat with me. I was divorced and am now going back. I will live in my mother's house in the future."

Li Hehua deliberately said that she was divorced. With a woman's thirst for gossip, this woman would definitely be willing to follow her back to listen.

Sure enough, as soon as the woman heard the last sentence, her original push and refusal action decreased immediately. She followed halfway. When she saw Li Hehua go to the wrong place, she pulled her to change her direction, "You child, how can you even go in the wrong direction?"

Li Hehua pretended to smile absentmindedly. The woman thought she was sad because she was divorced so she didn't care and simply took her away. In fact, she couldn't wait to watch the fun.