Chapter 17 - Severance of Relationship (2)

Mother Li obviously remembered this. Her face turned pale and her lips trembled. After a while, she managed to calm down and said, "What are we supposed to do? We will live our life! So what? We didn't do anything."

"But..." Li Changfu swallowed his words under his mother's stare.

Li Hehua took in all the expressions of the Li family and she roughly understood something. The Li family thought that Zhang Tieshan would not be able to come back after going to the war so they dared to bully the Zhang family with the original owner. Hearing that Zhang Tieshan is back, their face changed. Obviously, they are very afraid of him.

After going through this information several times, Li Hehua reminded the Li family again. "Mother, I have been divorced and can't go back. What should I do now?"

Only then did the Li family remember that Li Hehua returned to her parents' house. They looked at each other. Li Hehua's sister-in-law first stood up and said, "Little sister, you are already married. You are already part of the Zhang family. You have also given birth to a son for them so they can't just divorce you. Go back and talk to Zhang Tieshan. He won't be so heartless."

Li Changfu also immediately echoed. "Yes, yes, yes, they can't just let you leave. Go back and admit your mistake. Beg Tieshan properly, beg him to let you go back."

Hearing the couple's words, Li Hehua roughly understood what they meant and silently sneered to herself. However, she still calmly turned her head to look at the original's mother and said with a sad face, "Mother, what do you think? Zhang Tieshan is determined to divorce me. Begging is impossible. You can't just abandon me."

Mother Li's gaze trembled and her face turned pale. "Hehua, how can your mother abandon you? But there is no extra room in the house for you to live in. Besides, you will be pointed out by the villagers if you live here so you should go back. It is still better if you are with your original spouse. Beg him properly. If you can't do it for a day, then make it two. Tieshan will definitely forgive you.

Li Hehua blinked, secretly thinking that this family is unreliable. She tore the facade directly. "In the past, you helped me bully the Zhang family resulting for me being dismissed (divorced). You don't care about me now?"

The Li family were embarrassed after being pointed out, but they quickly covered it up. The Li family's daughter-in-law spoke out, "Sister-in-law, you are wrong. When did we bully the Zhang family? We are just helping you vent your anger. Aren't you afraid that you will be bullied by the Zhang? Why are you blaming us now?"

Li Changfu nodded quickly, "Yes, we just want to support you. You can't just blame us."

Mother Li did not refute what her son and daughter-in-law said.

Li Hehua almost laughed out of anger at the shamelessness of the Li family, thinking that this trip is a mistake.

That's it. Since everything had come to this, she didn't plan to talk to them anymore. However, she has to deal with it to avoid further entanglement with this family in the future. She doesn't was to deal with such a family.

Li Hehua pretended to be completely disappointed with her family. She shook her head and said, "Okay, I understand. You are this kind of people. Blame me for trusting you before. Now, I completely know what my family is really like. Forget it, I won't beg you anymore. Since you are so ruthless, I have nothing to say. From now on, we have nothing to do with each other. Let's be strangers." after saying that, she turned and left. Behind, although the Li family felt embarrassed, no one said anything.

It was not until she walked out of Lijiazhuang that Li Hehua let out a sigh of relief and showed a bitter smile. Fortunately, she has nothing to do with the Li family. She is not sad.

Moving to her maiden family's house is impossible so she has to find a new way and find a place to live. She, however, doesn't know many people except for the Zhang family. There is also Cao Simei from Lianhua Village. It seems that she can only go and ask her for help. Maybe she'll be able to find a way.

Li Hehua went to Lianhua Village again and finally reach Cao Simei's house when it was almost dark.