Chapter 28

Li Hehua had come here so many times secretly but she had never been seen by any family member from the Zhang. She didn't expect to be discovered so coincidentally today.

In fact, Zhang Tieshan also didn't expect to see Li Hehua this time. After all, she usually comes every afternoon before. Who would have thought that she would come at this time of the day?

However, seeing Li Hehua's expression cramped up, such thoughts disappeared. After a while, he said, "You came to see Shulin." It was a statement rather than a question.

Li Hehua originally thought that Zhang Tieshan would give her a cold shoulder or even throw her out. He hated the original owner very much after all so she didn't expect him to be so calm and to even take the initiative to talk to her. She nodded, "Well, I did come for Shulin." After that sentence, she didn't know what to say anymore. The situation is quite awkward.

Zhang Tieshan also stopped talking. He put the farm tools in a corner and went to fetch some water to wash his hands.

Li Hehua blinked, quietly thinking that its time to hurry out. Zhang Qingshan and Zhang Lin might come back any minute and they might think that she came with bad intentions.

Li Hehua patted the little guy's back in her arms and coaxed him softly, "Baby, I'm leaving now. Let go, alright?" Who would have thought that such a sentence would make the little guy hold tighter, refusing silently?

Li Hehua felt her heart aches. She gently kissed the little guy's forehead, "Baby, I can't stay here with you but I promise that I'll see you again, okay?"

The little guy rubbed against her arms, clinging, acting coquettish.

Zhang Tiehsan came in again after washing his hands. Seeing their appearances, he pursed his lips and walked over. He patted the little guy's head gently, "How can a man act like a little girl? Let go."

The little guy's action stopped but didn't part from Li Hehua's arms.

Li Hehua hurriedly patted the little guy's head to comfort him, "Our baby is still young, how did he act like a girl? He will definitely be a man when he grows up. But baby, you should let me go for now. I need to go back so that I can cook for you. Hmm? Otherwise I can't bring some delicious food for our baby next time."

Zhang Tieshan felt lost while listening. His eyes couldn't help but turn from the little guy to the woman in front of him.

The woman seems to have lost a lot of weight bet there is not much of a difference from her face. If he he hadn't known clearly that the Li family only have one daughter, he would have wonder if Li Hehua have a twin sister with a completely different personality. But, what happened to her? Did she changed completely? How could the original Li Hehua speak so gently?

He could see from her eyes that her love for Shulin is sincere. If she could deceive his eyes, it could only mean that her acting skills are too powerful. However, he knew that Li Hehua doesn't have any talent for acting, more importantly, she also doesn't have any talent for cooking.

He could still remember that when this woman was married in, she was assigned to cook and the taste is definitely not good. But now, she cooks deliciously and many of them is something that ordinary people have never heard of. Her cooking skills are by no means but ordinary. Can a person's talents can really change so much through self-study?

There is something wrong with this woman.

Li Heha had no idea that she was suspected again by the other person so she could only coax the little guy herself. She then finally coaxed the little guy who was now willing to let go.