training [(G)I-dle - Soyeon X Reader]

!Disclaimer! My stories are not beta read so there might be grammatical and/or any other English errors. I hope you enjoy!

The chatter died down after a few minutes, the bell had rung and everyone was on their way to class. The halls were packed with students and with every turn and twist, there seemed to be a couple making out.

Soyeon rushed along with the student, but not to class. She had a very different destination in mind - with a plan of not getting caught.

She pushed passed the students, trying to blend in with people heading to their classes on the other side of her department. She stood tall yet somehow, she made herself small - smaller than she already was.

She made her way to the garden, sneaking past the students who were none the wiser. Looking around for anyone, Soyeon quickly scaled the wall. Pressing on the other side as she hurriedly jumped down. She took a glance at her phone. 5 minutes left.

She sprinted past the few people lingering on the streets, finally off the campus without getting caught. She found a secluded bathroom, quickly heading in.

She couldn't care less about the musty smell as she tore off her clothes, revealing a black shirt and white jeans. She rushed out the stall, making sure no one was looking, she took a leap.

Stabilising herself, she took off. Her feet finally above the air as the little blue wisps flew out from her hands, propelling her to her destination.

It took her only a few seconds before she properly landed back on ground and at her destination. "Finally," She mumbled, entering the building. The Avengers Compound. Most heroes were on a mission right now, so it was rather empty save for maybe a few of them in the training rooms.

She headed to her room, a familiar presence wafted around the room. "I made it." Soyeon mumbled. Y/n appeared behind her, solidifying themself as they grabbed onto Soyeon's waist

"With a minute to spare." They whisper into her ear. Soyeon rolled her eyes, a small smile tugging on her lips. "Well then, I guess training is due?" She muttered, this time fully facing y/n.

"I guess so." Y/n breathed, closing the tiny gap between the 2. A smirk on their lips. They stop just a mere inch from Soyeon's face, before pulling back. "Now, let's go." Y/n said, their sultry voice pulling Soyeon out from her staring.

She quickly followed behind y/n, heading to the training area. From what she saw, it was quite empty, only Shuhua still there from training.

They put their towels down, Soyeon the first one on the mat, getting ready to spar. Y/n quickly followed, a confident smirk thrown at the girl.

"Now, powers allowed, physical allowed, but no throwing of objects, clear?" Y/n asked, their tone steady. Soyeon nodded her head, letting a preemptive source of power flow to her fingers.

Y/n eyed her hand, seeing the blue slowly illuminate from under her fingers. They also decided to form a preemptive shield, the fading purple quickly drawing up a wall in front of them.

"Let's start."

As predicted, the blue energy hit the wall with force, collapsing it in a single strike. Y/n took the opportunity of a surprised Soyeon to hurriedly cloak themselves in their invisibility, rushing to go behind the girl.

Luckily, Soyeon jumped out of the way, flying herself up into the air unsteadily, faltering as she nearly knocked herself against the wall. Y/n glared at the girl, Soyeon knowing they were unable to fly.

Y/n gathered a purple ball into their hands, carefully shooting it just to the right of Soyeon, where she knew the girl would dodge to.

The energy racked through Soyeon's body, giving her a sudden jolt, and making her drop her flight. She plummeted to the ground, but wasn't met with the force of landing on the floor.

Rather, she was met with welcoming arms wrapped around her. Y/n chuckled as they lowered her to the ground. "You okay?" They ask, Soyeon nodded her head, giving a smile.

"I'll beat you next time, babe." Soyeon muttered. Y/n chuckled, "I'd like to see you try." They teased, giving a hand for Soyeon to take. Soyeon accepted it, pulling herself up, stumbling into Y/n.

She looked up to them, eyes flickering from their eyes to their lips, unconsciously leaning in. Y/n stared down at her lips, pulling the girl closer to her.

Y/n struck forward, connecting their lips together. Their hand was tangled into Soyeon's hair, breaths hot against each other. Soyeon's hands grabbed onto y/n's waist as she tilted her head upwards to kiss them harder.

The couple parted for air, gasping as they stared into each others eyes.

"Training is intense." Soyeon mutters, wrapping her arms around y/n once more. Y/n laughed lowly, pecking Soyeon on the lips. "Sure is."

~fin.