drunk on you [Yoona X Seohyun]

Honestly, Yoona couldn't give a fuck about anything right now. All she needed was a drink, because fuck was her day shit. She was seated at the bar of a dingy club she found, the seats were somewhat tattered. But it wasn't awful.

She'd seen worse.

The bartender was nice enough. Yoona couldn't care to catch their name though, chugging the vodka tonic she ordered. Like she said. Shitty day. Yoona stares at the wall across from the bar, pondering on how the fuck she got to this state.

She used to be a well-known idol. Her glory days were a far cry from what she was now. Not that she wasn't famous now. No, she was.

It was just different. So, fucking different. After the group disbanded, that was that. They still texted on occasion. Hung out on occasion. But it wasn't the same as it used to be. There was no hyper Yoona when they met up, nor was there a loud Tiffany. Just fucking silence or small chit chat.

It was so...awful.

It was like they were strangers.

And truthfully, you would think with all her projects and dramas and various solo activities, Yoona would at least have a close person to hang out with. But no. Yoona was entirely closed off. She didn't have anyone to talk to.

She used to be able to talk to her members. Tiffany who she would go to for advice. Taeyeon who she would go to for a shoulder to cry on. Hyoyeon and Yuri who she would go to for some jokes. Seohyun who she would go to for comfort. Sunny who she would go to for wisdom. Sooyoung who she would go to for honesty.

Now she had no one to turn to.

It felt wrong.

She wanted to go back in time to fix whatever went wrong.

This wasn't what she had pictured. This was hell. This was torture. She wanted her members back. She wanted her friends back. She wanted her family back.

But she knew it was way past that point.

So as she sat on the bar stool, on her 3rd vodka tonic, tears began to stream down her face. The empty feeling she harboured day in and day out felt suffocating. It ate at her. It consumed her.

It was in control.

The sobs grew louder, but it was covered by the blasting music. And frankly, Yoona didn't care who saw her at that moment. She could be on the news the next day and she still didn't care.

She couldn't bring herself to care because, how could she? How could she when no one cares for her right now?

"Unnie, you still look ugly when you cry."
A voice startled Yoona out of her thoughts. "Seohyun?" Yoona's eyes focused on the person in front of her, her mind already knowing who it was from the voice. The figure became clear. Seohyun stood in front of her, defined features and bright smile.

Was she always this pretty?

"Yoona, let's go. I don't...I don't think you should be here. I don't think either of us should be here right now." Seohyun mumbled, carefully slinging a hand over Yoona's shoulder and hoisting her up. "Okay." Yoona merely replied, too tired to protest.

After a silent walk over to Seohyun's car, the younger turned to face Yoona. "Did you drive here?" She asked, her eyes scanning the parking lot. Yoona shook her head. "Okay, well...I'll drive us to my place. You don't...look sober." Seohyun mumbled, opening the passenger seat and helping Yoona into it.

Seohyun quickly hoped into the driver's seat and started the engine. "Do you first want to explain why you were in a gay bar? Not that I'm gonna judge you." Seohyun asked after a beat of silence. Yoona finally snapped fully into reality.