★chapter seven★

August Costello.

"She did what again?".The team howls in laughter, he looks at me hoping that I'll not laugh but it's hard not to laugh now.

He came with us to the bar and said he wanted to vent and his vent is the most hilarious thing I have heard, Liam glare at us before swigging another beer"Do you want to know what pained me the most about what she said to me?". Liam says, I take a fry and cleared my throat to make the others stop laughing.

"Continue". I said when the rest stop, He looks at me trying to confirm if we were going to give him our full attention"I was like how old was she and guess what she said to me?".

"Something saucy?". Brett says.

"Nah, She's more of a salty person". They argued about either she was a saucy or a salty person which took five minutes.

"Should continue or are you going to keep arguing about her attitude?". Liam interrupts, we mumbled "sorry".

"She said she was the age of my mom's pussy, How dare she say something like that to me! Does she-".He stops and glare at us when we bursted into laughter.

"It's confirmed, She's saucy". Brett says, he chuckles and the other nod agreeing with him and continue to talk again.

"W-wait is your mom not forty-".

"She's too young to be forty".Liam hissed

"Just suck it up and forget her". I said

"She's beautiful". Liam whines, I choke on my sprite when the others bursted in two laughter again like my clothes!

"So your mom's-".

"Don't talk about my mom and it's not like you can do any better with her, she's natural Medusa". Liam adds,

"What's the name of the restaurant?".

"A cheap ass restaurant called Basically tasteful". Liam says, he steals out of my fries like I know why I asked for fries.

"Want to do something fun?". Brett says, I sink in my chair when the other agree, I learnt my lesson from getting drunk with them yesterday."What's the wait-".

"Her name is Indigo". He says, I choke on my soda. Brett taps my back and shoves a glass of water in my hand"Are you-".

"Yeah, Continue Liam".

Liam continued to talk about her, but my mind drifted to the woman I love. I'll never forget her and my mind would wander to where she was, Does she have a boyfriend?Does she think about me too  did she cherish the night we slept-

"Are you thinking about her again?". Brett whispers into my ears while others were laughing and making noise, I nod as he passes me a sad smile and hugs me

"It has been years already. Don't be sad  if God wants you to see her then I am sure he'll make her come to California". He adds again and taps me on the back.

"Okay, Asher. You are going today". Liam says and Asher smirks, he stands and he runs his hand on his hair with a confident smile on his face.