Best Friends

Y/N POV

"Wake up!"

I jumped up, frighten, finding my best friend, Heeseung with his phone out and pointing at me.

"You should've seen your face, ha!" He bursted out laughing as he turned off his phone. I groaned and grabbed a pillow then threw it at him.

"Shut up, shit face," I told him.

"Get out of my room," I demanded him. He shrugged and walked out, closing the door. I sighed then got up from my bed to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I then got out and brushed my hair then got into a comfortable pair of clothing. I walked out of my room, finding Heeseung at the front door.

"Look who got up, sleeping blob fish," said Heeseung. I looked at him disgustingly then grabbed my purse.

"I'm going out mom!" I yelled, since I didn't know where she was. As we were walking out my mom came running from the backyard. She waved goodbye to both of us. I made my way towards Heeseung's car, opening the passenger door and getting in.

"You ready to go shopping today?" Heeseung asked me as I nodded in excitement.

"I can't wait to see him since...forever, God I miss him." I said, smiling uncontrollably. From the corner of my eye, I can see Heeseung rolling his eyes and saying something under his breath. He pulled out the driveway and started driving to the mall.

The first couple of minutes in the car were pretty awkward so I decided to grab the AUX cord and play some indie music cause that's the shit right now.

"How could my day be bad when I'm with you? You're the only one who makes me laugh," I sang, softly banging the dashboard of the car and getting close to Heeseung's. Heeseung looks over at me and pushes my face away from his.

"Fucking weirdo." He said as he lowered the volume and softly chuckled. After a couple of minutes, we stopped in front of the mall and got out.

"Bro I haven't gone shopping since like last month, I miss shopping," I said as I ran to the building and hugged the wall. Heeseung pulled me away from the building and dragged me inside.

"Don't do that, people will think you're crazy." He said as we started walking around. I pulled him to a store that had dresses. We walked inside and all the dresses were so pretty.

"Which one should I get? Should I try this one? Or this one? Ooo or this one?" I asked him as I grabbed the sizes that fit me and laid them over his arm.

"Just try them all on and see which one you like," he said as he kept getting lower and lower from the weight of all the dresses that were piling up on him.

"You're so right!" I said as I pulled him to the back were the dressing rooms were at. We spent a good 40 minutes deciding which dresses looked better. Out of the 27 dresses I had chosen from the racks only 3 of them really stuck out to me and Heeseung.

"Well the event is formal so maybe the long green silk with the glitter lines on the tits and the slit?" Heeseung said as I was putting the top 3 options up for him to see.

"Yea, I like that one but how about this red one? It has a glittery corset and it's also long with a slit? Or or this other one that is black, long and glittery but also has glittery sleeves?" I said, looking through the three of them.

"Fine why don't you buy all three of them? They will all match perfectly with your heel collection at home." He said, rolling his eyes.

"You're so damn right," I said. I dragged Heeseung with the 3 dresses and made our way to the cashier. I did in fact end up buying all 3 dresses.