Bully

Y/N POV

"Haha, she's a loser" I heard faintly, I was on the floor, soaked in white milk. I was crying silently, once I slightly composed myself, I slowly stood up from the floor.

I grabbed my backpack and gathered all my stuff that was scattered on the floor. The bell rang, indicating that class was about to start. As I was still on the floor, a big figure fell on top of me, making my whole body fall to the floor, banging my head against the dirty school floor.

"Shit, I didn't see you here" said a familiar voice as the figure got off of me. I looked up to see the one person I hated more than anyone or anything.

"Y/N" this man said with a huge smirk forming on his lips. It was Song Mingi, the boy that ruined my high school life ever since I moved to Seoul in 8th grade.

"Aww, did they get you again?" He grabbed me by my chin then kicked my stuff I had almost organized and scattered it on the floor again. He spat on my clothes before running off to his class.

I stared at the floor for a couple of seconds before getting back up and slowly grabbing my stuff. I made my way to the nurses office and changed into a spare uniform she had.

"What happened, Y/N, this is the third time this week that you came into my office to change" she said, I shrugged and made my way out and to my classroom.

I slid the door open, capturing the full attention of the students in the classroom. I heard murmurs and giggles filling the room.

"Late...again Ms. Y/n" my teacher exclaimed, I made my way to my seat which was in the back, as I was walking there, I tripped. I looked up to see Mingi hold in his laughter, trying to act as if he wasn't the one who tripped me.

I stood up, not looking up and went on my way to my seat. For the rest of the class period, people were spitting paper balls at me and sending hurtful notes to me.

The bell rang again and I immediately made my way out of the classroom, i was so glad school ended today. As I was walking out of the school gate, someone hit the back of my neck. I looked up to see him again.

I bit my lip trying to hold in my tears, I ran home towards my room and cried the whole afternoon, ignoring the knocking from my parents to eat. I thankfully cried myself to sleep.

I woke up the next morning, I did my morning routine and was on my way to school, when something caught my attention. In the corner of my eye I could see a gorgeous boy, with our school uniform. He was absolutely stunning, his dark brown hair flowing amazingly through the wind.

I smiled to myself, when I felt someone push me from behind. It was that jerk, Mingi. I glared at him as he walked past me, laughing at me.

I made my way inside the school and to my classroom. I was so happy when I was the first one to arrive to class. I rested my head on my desk and closed my eyes.

I loved the classroom when it was early in the morning since nobody started to come here until 10 minutes before the bell.

I heard voices from the hallway, I jolted up and looked at the hallway, it was that cute boy. I smiled again, not noticing my surroundings until I felt a smack on my head.

It was Jennie, she laughed and pointed at my hair. I checked my hair and found pink sticky bubble gum on my hair. I looked at her with teary eyes and stood up, I grabbed my belongings and ran home before school could start.

I didn't go to school for the last week of school. I stayed at home in my room, only eating junk food. For the first time in a while I heard my door open, I saw my mom standing behind the door.