➙You're my Chainsaw Girl - Graham (Request!)

(Small thing, in this imagine I used a female reader because the movie is called "Chainsaw Girl" :>>)

Everything was going well for you. You had a few castings coming up, and so far things were looking good for you. Then you met him, a young would-be filmmaker called Graham. He was searching for someone to play the lead in his movie "Chainsaw Girl", and so far no one seemed interested.

You felt sympathy for the guy. He seemed to be about your age, maybe 19 or 20. And he didn't seem like a person without any idea, so you decided to give it a shot. In your break you walked around the building looking for him, finding who you searched for in Rooney's office. They seemed to have a discussion about something, and you got slightly curious.

"All I need from you now Mr. Rooney is just a tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny little yes. And access to your production equipment...", you listened as he said something you could not quite make out.

"What do you say, Johnny? Partners?", he asked.

"Fuck off!", is all you heard Rooney say, as Graham let out a surprised "What?".

"Yeah, fuck off. You're fired.", he continued, seemingly done with the conversation.

"Wait wait wait, there's more, there's more.", Graham's partner Elliot hurried.

"Yeah, oh shit.", cursed Graham, who you saw almost falling out of his chair when you decided to look at what was happening.

The two boys smiled proudly as Elliot turned on a small sequence of the movie "Chainsaw Girl". Your eyes widened when you saw the scene, it was quite brutal to be honest.

"Security.", Rooney said to his microphone as his partner seemed to make a realization.

"Wait a minute. Is that my fucking chainsaw?", he shouted, chasing after Elliot, who ran away screaming in terror. Now the security arrived, grabbing both Graham and Elliot and shoving them outside. You quickly hurried to get away from the door, which opened soon after.

You waited long enough for the security to disappear, walking out of the building in a quick pace. Hopefully you'd catch up to them fast enough.

You felt your heart drop when they were nowhere to be seen. Was this the last chance to talk to them? Where were they now?

Time skip!!

It was only a few hours later, and you were currently helping to give around some flyers for current castings. That was until you saw some familiar figures arrive in a car. Your mood lit up instantly, maybe you could ask them now!

But that spark of hope was killed as they made their way to Lacey, the girl who already played Chainsaw Girl in the very beginning. You couldn't really make out what they were saying, but you guessed that it wasn't good for them as Lacey spat an annoyed "Leave me alone" at Graham, whose head hung low after the rejection.

"Hey, what's the matter?", you asked as you jogged up to them, the hope now growing bigger again.

"Well, you know, we wanted to record for our movie 'Chainsaw Girl', but our camera got run over by a car and now we don't have any equipment. So we were asking Lacey if she could open the door for us, but she said that her reputations now ruined because everyone keeps calling her Chainsaw Girl everywhere around the building. And well, she doesn't want to help us. And now we don't know what to do.", he explained, sounding a bit sad.

"If you don't mind, I could help you with that!", you smiled, as the two friends looked at you with wide eyes.

"You'd seriously do that?", Elliot asked, and you nodded.

"I was wanting to ask you something anyway, because I heard you were looking for someone to play Chainsaw Girl. And you know, I was interested in the role and was wondering if you still needed someone?", you said, hoping that they would accept your offer. Both of their mouths now stood wide open.

"Oh gosh, that would be great! Thank you so much, yes, that's perfect!", Graham cheered, and you smiled.

"Well then, come on in!", you grinned, and they followed suit.

You helped them gather a small disguise, and waved them goodbye as you separated ways. Elliot was wearing a black suit, that covered anything but his face. And Graham was wearing a dirty brown suit and a fake moustache. He looked quite dorky in his costume, and you grinned everytime you looked at him. As you walked away, you heard him whisper something to himself.

"My god, she's perfect". You blushed, brushing your hair behind your ear quickly. He was adorable! Wait, what were you even thinking?

Time skip because I'm too lazy to work with the episode, this plays after you got into the garage and now you're almost done with filming!

"Y/N! That was a perfect shot! Now we only have to do the next one and we're done for the day!", Graham exclaimed happily as he smiled at you. You gave him a thumbs up, while turning around to get ready.

"Three, two, one, action!", Elliot shouted, as you got into character.

"I have made it my duty to protect this town from people like you. I will not let you tear it apart until there's nothing left, so-", you started, but Elliot interrupted you.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, but our little Graham here forgot to press the record button. He was busy staring at you while you were acting, and now we have to start again.", he exaggerated, and you saw Graham covering his face. You chuckled, and nodded.

"Yeah, it's fine, don't worry! We can start over!", you said, and Elliot nodded.

"Three, two, one, action!!"

"I have made it my duty to protect this town from people like you. I will not let you tear it apart until there's nothing left, so I will stand for my family!", you shouted angrily, and everyone cheered.

"We did it! We actually did it!", he said as he got in front of the camera and ran towards you, embracing you tightly as he lifted you off the ground a little. You were giggling along with him, Elliot standing behind the camera and smiling at the two of you. It wasn't until Graham made a very bold move that he stopped.

The boy in front of you pressed his lips onto yours quickly, pulling back way too soon for your liking. His eyes widened as he realized what he had done, and he covered his mouth.

"Oh my gosh oh my goodness I'm so sorry", he stuttered as he looked at you, and you grinned at him.

"Don't worry, I liked it", you whispered, and he turned red.

There's no one better for "Chainsaw Girl"...