➙Pretty boy - Gareth

There wasn't much you were thinking about in that very moment. The way your body was pressed against your boyfriends as you rested on his lap made you feel warm inside. His arms were wrapped around your middle, and your head was resting on his chest and his steady heartbeat made you feel safe. His head was seated on yours, occasionally tilting to press a tender kiss on top of your hairline.

The two of you were seated on the couch, having just finished a movie you two were watching. The moment itself was calm and relaxing, and you found yourself not wanting it to ever end.

You shuffled around on his lap until you were face to face with Gareth, whose gaze was focused on you entirely. His normally oh so cold stare was completely soft as he smiled at you, his blue eyes shining. You found yourself staring at his beauty, before snapping out of it quickly.

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?", you whispered as he tilted his head.

"No, is that necessary?", he said, his voice sounding a bit confused.

"Yes, it is. You're the most beautiful person alive.", you smiled as you started to play with his hair. It was softer than it looked, and the way his strands curled around your fingers kept you getting lost in him.

Your boyfriend blushed, seemingly out of words. A smile started to tug on your lips again and you cupped his cheeks with your hands.

"You're perfect", you breathed as you pressed your lips onto his forehead softly, watching him turn even redder.

"Your freckles remind me of the stars...", you whispered, before kissing both of his cheeks. His eyes were fixed on yours as he stared at you. The way he looked made you feel butterflies. There was never anyone else who had that effect on you, just him. It has always been him.

He lifted his hand up to meet yours, and brought it to his lips. Your heart was practically screaming out of happiness, and you giggled quietly. He was always so soft with you, which was normally the complete opposite of him. He was sarcastic, and a lot of people at school didn't seem to like his attitude. He got into fights a lot, not quite able to see when he crossed a boundary. All of that seemed to disappear when he was with you, he thinks before he speaks, he's gentle, and he does his best to be a good person for you.

"I'm still wondering how a God's gift like you is my boyfriend.", you smiled, and he took your wrist. In only a second he had flipped you over so he was hovering over you. Now it was your turn to blush. He smirked as he noticed your reaction, your eyes widened in surprise.

"You're telling me that I'm a gift of God when you're the person that made me who I am? Are you sure about that, dear?", he said delicately, his gaze switching continously from your eyes to your lips. You gulped but still nodded, which seemed to boost his confidence. He chuckled, before sitting back up. He pulled you up by your wrist gently, and you were still thinking about what just happened.

"I still need something from you.", you pouted, making him grin.

"Whatever your heart desires", he said in an exaggerated posh style, and you rolled your eyes playfully.

"Not with that attitude though", he teased, and you sighed. You climbed back into his lap, your legs on either side of him. He watched your every movement curiously, his eyes following you quickly.

"Now you're trapped!", he beamed as he embraced you tightly.

"Yeah, trapped by my absolutely gorgeous boyfriend who is the most amazing person to ever exist, how terrible!", you exclaimed, and he pouted.

"I thought you needed something from me", he said in a sad voice, and you rolled your eyes again.

"Just let me do my thing Garethh", you whined as he playfully shook his head. But you were quicker than him. You grabbed both sides of his face and leaned forward to connect your lips with his, making him tense up slightly. As he got used to the situation you could feel him relax beneath your touch, and you smirked.

The kiss wasn't rough - It was full of passion and love, and your fingers got lost in his curls once again. His grip around your waist tightened, and you both slowed down until your noses and foreheads were connected. Both of you were panting for air, but bursted out into a fit of giggles. You brought your hand back to his cheek, and he leaned into your touch. His skin felt warm, and his face was reddened slightly.

You pulled away only a bit, and caught the way the corners of his lips twitched upwards. You laughed in happiness, and then leaned back into him.

He was soft, and treated you like porcelain that was about to break.

"My gosh, you really are my pretty boy", you whispered into his chest as you felt him scoff playfully.

"I love you too", he said, while massaging your scalp with his fingers. You relaxed into his touch, loving the way he cared for you.

"I love you more", you said gingerly, wrapping your arms around his waist.

How did I deserve you...