➙Tired. - Graham (Request!)

He was laying right beside you, and he talked without stopping.

"Graham...", you whined grumpily, making him furrow his brows.

"What?", he asked in a confused tone, not really understanding why you would interrupt him.

"Baby it's late, go to sleep please. You can tell me tomorrow, okay?", you explained drowslily making Graham pout.

"I just wanted to tell you about my vision! Anyway, so you have this setting for the next scene...", he continued, and you groaned.

It went on for the next two hours. It was currently 3 am, and your beloved boyfriend was still talking about the new movie he was going to make. It was adorable and you totally wouldn't mind it if he didn't do it in the middle of the night while you were trying to sleep.

Graham was... A filmmaker at heart. So naturally, he loves to tell you about any ideas he had in mind. And of course, you loved listening to him. It made you happy how he was always himself around you. He resembled an excited golden retriever. He could be sensitive, depending on what people said and how deep it was to him. But he also stood up for himself. No, not only him, but others as well, you being one of those people. And you loved him. But, now wasn't really the moment. All you wanted was some sleep.

"We could also do th-", he started as you shut him up with a quick kiss. He was startled and you knew it, so you laid back down, grinning that your little plan had succeeded.

"W-What was that for?", he asked surprisedly, touching the place where you had just pressed your lips in slight disbelief.

"So you could come lay down with me because I'm really tired.", you sighed, and he finally gave in, laying down next to you looking right at your face.

"Tell me tomorrow, pretty please?", you asked, and he smiled softly.

"Of course. I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were that tired. I'll try to be more considerate of your feelings, com'ere.", he said as he opened his arms for you to crawl into, which of course you did.

Everything is so soft...