➙Supermodel - Gareth

https://youtu.be/-2YtJp2AXac

(Hello lovelies! I made a Gareth edit with this sound once, and I just thought this fit him! Normally I don't do song fics but I just wanted to try this once, even though it might not fit the Y/N in this fic as much.)

"Alone at parties in a deadly silhouette
She loves the cocaine, but cocaine don't love her back"

You walked into the cafeteria, with your headphones plugged into your ears. You face lit up when you saw your boyfriend Gareth already sitting at your table, and you hurried to get to your seat.

"Hey there pretty boy!", you smiled as you hugged him from behind, burying your head into his soft, fluffy hair.

"Hey there beautiful.", he greeted you, placing his hands over yours.

"When she's upset she talks to Maury and takes deep breaths
She's a 90s supermodel, oh-oh-oh"

Something you didnt know about was the pair of eyes watching you from across the whole room. His name was Tyler, and time seemed to stop whenever he saw you. If it wasn't for this curly haired bastard you surely would've been his, you're just so blind to see that you're a lot better than him than with Gareth.

"Way back in high school, when she was a good Christian
I used to know her, but she's got a new best friend"

He talked to you about his friends all the time, and they weren't necessarily agreeing to his opinion, they'd never tell him though. It was your decision who you wanted to be with, not Tyler's.

"A drag queen named The Virgin Mary takes confessions
She's a 90s supermodel"

As you were walking home, you felt someone catch up to you quickly.

"Hey there Darling!", a voice said, but to your disappointment it wasn't your beloved curly haired boyfriend. You turned around and he took your hand to press a kiss onto it. Your eyes widened, but you tried to hide your discomfort with a crooked smile.

"Uh... Hey! What's up?", you answered, feeling a little awkward about the situation. Why would he call you darling?

"Nothing, pretty. I just wanted to ask you if you were free tonight?". Now he started flirting, which made you even more uncomfortable.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but I'm having a movie night with my boyfriend! Well, see you around, bye!", you smiled awkwardly as you turned around and left.

Tyler balled up his fists, staring at the ground in anger.

"Yeah, she's a monster, my compliments
If you wanna love her, just deal with that"

Tyler watched you from across the schoolyard, alone with your small group of friends, consisting of Hellfire and Corroded Coffin. You looked adorable when you laughed, why couldn't you do the same with him?

"She'll never love you, more than money and cigarettes
Every night's a heartbreak"

He was about to walk up to you, as one of his friends grabbed his shoulder and started talking.

"Hey, don't think about it
Hey, just let it go
'Cause her boyfriend is the rock 'n ' roll"

Tyler looked at his friends, who were all shaking their heads. He gritted his teeth in betrayal, pushing off his friends hand to turn back around. This time he really walked up to you, grabbing your wrist harshly and pulling you with him.

You yelped in confusion and slight pain, and Gareth quickly took his chance to speed up his pace and send a punch to Tyler's cheek. Of course he hit, making Tyler yell in confusion.

"Leave your dirty hands off of them.", Gareth spat, circling his wrist around in his other hand.

Tyler looked at him intimidatedly, and got up as fast as he could to run away. Little did he know, that his friends were all shaking their heads at his stupid attempt.

"Savor every moment 'til she has to go
'Cause her boyfriend is the rock 'n' roll"

(I'm sorry it's not the whole song, since I didn't know what else to add! I hope you liked it!)