Class introductions pt 1 : class D

Kiyotaka's POV

I'm sitting down in my new found class : the class of Defectives. How do I know this well because I'm friends with the chairman's daughter. here,anyway enough breaking the 4th wall to talk to viewers I need to evaluate this class .

'Okay guys , since we don't know each other why don't we do introductions'

I turned my head towards the source of the sound it was a kind cheerful blonde boy, thanks that lakes things easier.

'That sounds like a brilliant idea" said a blonde girl funny enough

and everyone else joined in .

"Okay since it was my idea I'll go 1st my name is hirata yosuke,I'm good at sports but my favourite is football and I hope we can all get along"

after hirata's introduction everyone clapped the girls tho were looking at him with love, in conclusion, he's the new leader of this class.

After hirata's intro some other people went a few caught my interest : karuizawa, the leader of the girls. Yamauchi and ike, 2 idiots. Koenji, a narcissist I like him tho he likes to state facts about this class . Finally a girl named kushida , she talked about being everyone's friend, I don't know why but she creep af I'm staying far away from her.

"Hmmp pathetic losers"

everyone turned to the girl with black long hair sitting right besides me.

"oi show some respect, no one was bothering you and but if it is, leave you 2 legs for a reason"

I stated in a calm voice , it's not that I am defending the class she just pisses me off for some reason .
Koenji started to laugh then was followed by some chuckles from other students

"They weren't bothering me, I simply found pathetic how everyone here is so free spirited with their nursery introductions grow up it's sad "

"I really wish you could at yourself right now with all due respect your the most pathetic person here: you interrupted everyone's fun and made a rude statement just to give yourself a feeling of superiority you're so childish" I added in a calm voice

"Why do you care ? You looked uninterested yourself"

" my name is ayanokoji kiyotaka, I hate when ppl continuously refer to me as 'you' too bad I can't call you by your name since you find it to be pathetic, to answer your question I hate when ppl act better then everyone but can't back it up I could tell you were like that as soon as you walked into the room "

After that I resumed what I was doing which was looking out the window
Damn, why did I lose that bet now I have to stay in this class for a while

Flashback to 3 days ago

Sakayanagi Arisu : hey kiyotaka

"What?"

" let's do a bet : rock paper scissors"

"Okay, but bet on what "

"If I lose I'll be put in class d for 1 month , if you lose same punishement"

"Okay but I want your dad to oversee the match , if that's okay with you Mr sakayanagi"

Sakayapapa: " sounds good to me "

After I got destroyed 3 times in a row

"I need to complain to my dad for not teaching me luck. "

Sakayapapa: *laughter* cheer kiyotaka pftt not everyone is beaming in luck it's sad cuz you were originally in class a with arisu

End of flashback

I can't wait for may 1st
After a while an attractive women walk in to the room with multiple thin books and cards she puts them in the odour in front of the class and turned to us with a cold expression

" hello students, I'm your homeroom teacher chibishira sae welcome ans
I will now explain the functionment of this school "