class introductions pt 3 : classes B and C

Kiyotaka's POV

It's been a week since school started and to be honest, I'm surprised no one in class D started trouble ( outside the classroom) . I think I don't need to babysit them so I can go check out the other classes. You know what class D,even though you're wasting all your points, you don't cause trouble with other classes. sorry I doubted you.
It's lunch time, so I should start now . I'll go through the tennis court area. its the least crowded.

Few minutes later

"What you say!?"

I noticed a red hair boy in my class ,I think sudo, shouting at a magneta hair boy .

"I'm just stating facts nothing more,nothing less " replied magneta boy

"If you want a fight I'll give you a fight, come at me ! "

"Kukuku, do you think I'll waste my breath on a pathetic dude like you , Albert teach him a lesson "

With that the big bulky foreigner beside him started walking closely to sudo just before he was about to throw a punch. A cheerful girl with strawberry hair interrupted the fight

"Stop! Fighting in school is prohibited ! "

"And who may you be the police officer of this school ?" The magnet then smirked at her

"No , my name is ichinose from class 1-B"

"It's called being sarcastic. every time I asked that question you always reply with your introduction, I don't have amnesia "

"Well Ryuen, you shouldn't make that joke 3 times, I actually thought for a second that you do have amnesia"

"Didn't know I made you worried. if we're done here can I go back to what I was doing?"

"That's exactly the reason I stopped you in the 1st place, you shouldn't fight,if you don't like each other, go your seperate ways"

"Sorry miss but I want an apology from this guy for insulting me!"

I wanted to make an excuse to talk to the girl in class B and since it was partially thanks to sudo that I found a class B student this fast . I decided to get him out of this mess I tapped his shoulder so that he could snap out of it

"Ayanokoji?"

"Sudo , be the bigger man and ignore this guy, why not go practice instead of listening to them"

"Yeah , you're right I'm leaving"

Sudo picked up his bag and left

"See you later Ayanokoji "

I waved at him and he left in the other direction

"Too bad he left I wanted to actually see if he was strong, kukuku"

Ryuen and his lackeys then left , guessing he's class C's leader,but I'm not sure about her.

"Sorry for the commotion "

"Don't worry about it, by the way what's your name, I'm Ichinose Honami "

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ayanokoji Kiyotaka "

"Well Ayanokoji, want to be friends ?"

"Sure "

This girl is like the better version of kushida

"So Ichinose are the leader of class B?"

"I wouldn't call myself a leader, but I do want my class to live in harmony"

Interesting , I'm sure next month everyone her class is going to rely on her

" well see you later Ichinose "