A comrade left behind

Skip to June 1st

Class d were panicking , once again they didn't get any points . but this time it was for a different reason .

Hirata's POV

The class was panicking , we didn't get any points . Some people were calculating the amount they spent , some were thinking of all the infractions they caused and others were asking people about their points. Until sae sensei came into the class she went to the teacher's podium I noticed her looking directly at Sudo, I got a bad feeling about this.

"Students, if you're wondering why you didn't get points. Don't worry I'll exppain:
you were supposed to receive 98 cp this month but both your's and class C's points are being postponed due to a complaint being filed against Sudo of class D
by students off class C . you will get back your points after the hearing . However, if
Sudo is in the right you get 50cp as compensation from class C and vice versa best of worst case scenario sudo gets :suspended, the worst of worst case scenario: he's expelled"

"Why do you have to be violent all the time, is violence your girlfriend or something? "

The words suprisingly came out of Ike's mouth and the worst part he was right

"I'm telling you they're the ones who started the fight not me! They're just jealous I am in the starting line up!"

"If you're innocent why didn't you complain 1st? "

Shinohara added

"I'm not a snitch"

This made the class angrier than before

"OK so your the only thing that matters we have to give up some meals because of your stupid pride , you don't even have the decency to apoligise instead you're here making excuses!"

This time it was kei and soon the rest of the class followed but suddenly someone unexpected started to speak

"Guys , there is no time to go on pointing fingers . Instead why don't we trust our classmate and try to find clues proving his innocence "

"You know horikita is right . why don't we split up into groups to search for clues and witnesses "

"Yeah you know that's a good idea horikita and hirata but I still feel mad about what sudo did , even if he didn't start the fight there was always the option of walking away"

The days went by and we still couldn't find evidence proving Sudo is innocent and then one by one everyone started to think the same thing which hurt me a little
'It's better to lose 50cp to get rid of dead weight '
I don't want to leave anyone behind . we will reach class A together!

Sudo's trial is now commencing and I could tell that horikita is out of her element, she's not even speaking , I guess I have to do this by myself

"So you said that Sudo called you to the annex "

"correct"

"So why was ishizaki, someone who has nothing to do with basketball there as well? "

"For protection. everyone here knows how violent he can be and if I'm being honest I can't fight well, unfortunately for us sudo was stronger than we expected and we didn't fight back that much in fear of him calling us his bullies because we're jealous , I bet that's what he told you isn't it? "

I don't know what to say, I can't be 100% sure that Sudo isn't lying so I am stuck I just sat there in silence then the purple haired girl holding a file began to speak

"Well , this was a waist of time since the perpetrator committed such violence and doesn't even plead guilty he is expelled, if that is okay with you president? "

The girl turned to the boy with black hair and glasses I think his name is also horikita , that explains the nervousness that horikita (next to me) is emitting.

"Yes I approve your judgement of this matter "

"What you can't expel me . I did nothing wrong! "

I went blank . I have to reach class A with everyone . I can't let Sudo be expelled but there is nothing I could either. I am stuck...

Suzune's POV

As we walked back to class I felt a weird aura coming from hirata , no it wasn't weird it was just weird to be coming from hirata I could tell he's mad
We came in and hirata just went sit down ignoring everyone. something bad is about to happen .

"Hey yosuke don't just ignore us. It's rude "

I think karuizawa is trying to light up the mood but hirata took it the wrong way

"Oh, so it's not rude to sell your classmate out without a care in the world? "

"How are we supposed to know about the incident we did what we could!"

"No not you kei , her "

Hirata pointed at Sakura, who just put her head down

"I knew that she was a witness ever since day 3 of our investigation, whenever we asked for witnesses she just put her head down . isn't that right Sakura? "

Sakura just nodded her head in agreement

"And you horikita , during the trial you just sat there in silence , what the he'll happen to your superiority complex oh wait nii San was there so we have to keep quiet is that it? "

He was right I couldn't do anything more but I could tell he was not done but someone stopped him

"Hirata , everyone has their reasons. you can't go around doing the same thing you told us not to do,  it's hypocrisy and it's a cowardly move! "

It was mi change the girl who had a visible crush in hirata but decided to supress it for her friend's happiness

"I agree with the pretty lady you're being a coward "

"Oh so Mr special wants to speak and mi chan, no one asked for you opinion "

Hirata said those words sharply and coldly even I can't do that to natural kind hearted girl like her and as expected she started to cry

"Yo not cool man why do have to be so mean"

"Yeah you know mi chan is right you are being a coward "

"Guys I think hirata is just stressed out"

Mixed opinions started to fill the classroom
But one thing was for sure , hirata just single handy divided the class