Arisu vs kiyotaka

Results day

Sae sensei came into class with a poster in her hands , I'm guessing that it holds the results of the exam.

"Congratulations, I don't know how you did it, but all of you passed. "

She then revealed the results and so that we could see the results.
Honestly I'm surprised mostly by the idiot trio , it may not be a perfect score but they did well considering their past results. I think I'll never be able to tell them tho , it's too embarrassing. I saw that everyone : some were jumping up and down, some were just smiling , while the most noticeable reaction came from ike and yamauchi who were crying. Pathetic.....

Kiyotaka's POV

Everyone in class got 80+, wow they're good...
No one seemed surprised, in fact I bet half the class or more didn't study that much . but it'll tiring to confirm this so I decided not to

"Can, I get a reward for getting a full mark"

Arisu was asked me in a cute voice. hmm let's tease her a bit

"Well , 100 isn't a big accomplishment for you is it ?"

"It is a big accomplishment! Last time I only got 99"

She soon got the attention of the class with her shouting. she did that on purpose to put me in a bad light.

"Okayyy, doesn't that mean the whole class should get a reward for our efforts?"

"They can get rewards if they want but I want you to give ,e something "

"Okay so shouldn't you give me a reward in exchange?"

"Okay what do you want as a present? "

"The right to not give you a present "

"But that's not fair!"

The whole class busted into laughter,who knew that she could be this cute?

After class

Arisu was still giving me the silent treatment for teasing her , I guess I had to give her what she wanted

The winner of today's match : Arisu sakayanagi(See if you know the reference , the first to guess right gets to input any nickname for any character )

"Arisu wait I'm sorry just tell me what you want as a reward "

"Do you think I'll forgive you that easily? "

"Okay what about asking for two things instead of one"

"Uhhh I'll think about , okay first I want a headpat"

I thought you were going to think about it ? Anyway, I proceeded to give her a headpat

"Okay what I really wanted to ask was 2 questions the 1st one being
Did you help class d without me knowing?"

"Well yes but actually no..."

"Care to explain?"

"I gave class d old midterm papers to horikita so they could pass, but the fact that they passed now just build up their confidence "

"And that's a bad thing? "

"Let me finish I'm planning on doing something to crush their morale not too quickly but not 2 years later either just so that the wound cuts deeper "
"But they'll still have hope because of people like horikita "

"That's the worst part, the others will rely on People horikita and kushida more and more but the same can't be said in reverse. Soon the most capable will crack"

"Okay for my 2nd question now
Do you still attend to do that arrangement we agreed on or do you want to give up on it?"

"The former , you shouldn't try get someone to cancel a bet you losted"

"Fufufu , whatever do you mean, moving on from that let us go play chess"

"Sure"