Horikota's détermination

Suzune POV

A/N: sae sensei explained everything the same way as in the LN

"Your worth nothing more than 0 "

Those words are still ringing in my head it's impossible for me to be in class D I should at least be in class B or higher. I'll ask after class, probably they made the same mistake for me as for Ayanokoji

A while later

"Yes, you wanted to see me horikita?"

"Um , I wondering if the school made another mistake ..... I should be in class A "

"Pfft"

"Chibashira sensei, what's so funny? "

"Sorry, but the school didn't make a mistake. what makes you think that? "

"Well , I am good academically, I fair well in sports and I don't have any problems "

"Yes you are smart and sportive , but their must be something about you that cancels all you merits maybe it's something you don't even realize"

"But what about him , the school changed his class "

"Who,Ayanokoji? , they changed his class because there was an error it has nothing to do with your case"

"It seems I am just going to rise on my own. "

"Make sure everyone passes the midterms "

Shortly after, in the classroom

"Okay , I propose that we start study groups, with the smartest students making a group with the weakest academically. "

Even in this situation Hirata is as kind as he's always been, just call them dumb. You don't have to go this far.

"Yea , I agree with Yosuke "

Kushida was fast to agree with him , the she gives off a weird vibe about her or maybe it's just me. Soon afterwards the rest decided to participate, even the idiot trio , which surprised me the most

A week before the exam

So far so good , Hirata suggested that I tutored the calmer ones while kushida deals with the idiot trio , I'm actually happy about this but I don't know why Hirata insisted l like that .....

"Okay now you have to find x ...."

Kushida was helping Yamauchi woth the same math problem for the 4th  time , anyone could see that he was doing this on purpose, disgusting creepy !
I turn my attention to hirata's group , they were actually studying instead of fighting for his attention. Who knew that character development can come so fast
(Too bad it never came fast for you 😧)
My group is already finish for today , so I gave them extra work. this was going better than I thought  until a boy with brown hair and golden eyes appeared with a disabled loli with Lilac hair (you know who it's already. ) they did not seem interested in us, I don't think a lot realised

"Uhhg , here comes the traitor "

Yamauchi said, putting both hands on his hip and walked to me in the biggest steps he could . We can't have him cause trouble for the class . I was walking behind him in a professional way , I didn't intend to walk like that , but I instinctively did it. why ? I did it  because I want to be more like him.

"What did you say!?"

I saw everyone's face dropped from their smile got exchanged with frowns and sad faces. How can I miss what they were saying . It's seems serious

"I'll repeat myself. After looking at the things you are studying  they're not right . and I know because I went to three other classes (including mine) before yours and the material we are all learning is the same exept your class. Which really is a shame , sorry for being the bearer of bad news"

I could see the girl besides him-named Arisu laughing , I guess this is amusing to her . I wanted to know why ,but ultimately decided not to ask as she might drop another bomb on the class

"By the way where is the two faced bitch , I can't see her anymore?"

"Arisu, you can't call her by that nickname no one will understand "

"Oops sorry I forgot, where's kushida?" (She did it on purpose)

"Who are you calling a bitch !"

"Yea, and two faced kikyou is the kindest person I've ever met!

"Seems you were right about her after all"

"I told you, I win"

"Okay , I'll hold up my end of the bargain..."

I was curious as to what they were talking about but I needed to calm down the class . they're making a scene

"EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP !"

silence filled the library all we could hear was Ayanokoji and Arisu laughter they seemed to find it amusing again...
After a while of laughing , Ayanokoji left followed by Arisu.

"Don't listen to those guys, first we'll confirm the material for the exam with Sae sensei . If they were telling the truth , we'll crank as much as we can . If they are lying we'll continue to study hard on the things we didn't cover. Does everyone agree"

After a while they all node their heads in agreement

"Okay let's go confirm this with sae sensei "

Kiyotaka's POV

A few days ago

Arisu and I were having our regular game of chess when Hashimoto came

"Sup king, I got the information you wanted "

"Thanks , can you give a quick summary "

"Sure no problem, well let's see here : everyone class is studying the same thing exept for class d who seemed to have gotten the wrong information "

"Okay , I think I'll go 1 week before the exam"

"Why 1 week before and not now?"

"Time is a valuable asset so if they have less time it will be that much easier to crush them and beside I think 1 week is still a good amount of time for studies. To add they'll lose trust in their teacher and the tension in class will rise"

"Okay, that make sense can I tag along ?"

"I was about to ask you tag along, you have a special ability to piss people off"

"Fufu I'll take that as a compliment also your gonna have to tell the girls in class to back of for me please"

"Huh? I don't really get but okay"

The day they met with class d

"You remember kushida right ?"

"Oh the 2 face, how could I ever forget ,but are sure she's that loved by everyone . from your description she seems annoying "

"Want to bet on it ?"

End of flashback

Third person

Class d was able to confirm this with sea sensei and it was right .
3 days before the exam horikita came with old midterm and gave it to the class everyone was confident and we're ready for the exam
Suzune POV

Result day