Hey! Let's be friends

In class 1-D the atmosphere is what you could call tense the class was divided into three main groups :the hiragana faction (even tho he ignore them). The attacked faction (mainly consisting of people who didn't like hirata's new attitude and people who were insulted that day). And lastly the I don't give a shit faction ( it's in the name ) then there was loners , in conclusion no one agreed with each other even sae sensei found it uncomfortable even class C were more unified than them, but something happened that made it worse .

Mii chan's POV

I wonder if hirata is still mad at me,it wasn't right what I said to him . I should apologise to him .
Okay it's lunchtime , the perfect opportunity to ask him for lunch

A/N:if you don't have it in your heart to hear Mii chan get insulted ,then.... you're gonna have to tough it out

"Umm hirata , I'm sorry about what I said to you please forgive me "

"......"

"Why don't I buy lunch to make it up to you"

"Don't,  just seeing you made me lose my appetite, you're disgusting "

"Yosuke!"

Karuizawa san stood up out of her seat oh no...

"Your going too far , we get it your sad about what happened to Sudo but that doesn't give you the right to use Mii chan as a punching bag!"

"Can you shut up for once in life ! No one was talking to you"

"Hirata I'm sorry about what I said I just wanted to apologise please don't shout at Karuizawa san ."

"Oh your still here , if you want to make it up to me why don't you never look at me again like I said you're revolting and your Japanese is weird in conclusion you disturb me"

Tears started overflow , it wasn't the insults that hurt me it was the fact that he was the saying them ... all of a sudden I was handed a hankercheif but it was someone unexpected who handed it to me , kouenji

"Hirata I disagree with you in that ,this lady has a perfectly fine vocabulary and her looks are not revolting, tho it can't be compared to mine . And on top of spatting lies you made her cry it's almost as if you want her to hate you"

"Oh so Mr special has something to say, but to be fair to you I'll say this once and only once : stay away from me Mii chan"

New tears fallen onto my cheeks but before I could respond kouenji whispered something under his breath that only I could hear cause I was next to him

"I have to help another damsel in distress"

"K-kouenji what are you doing ?!"

"Hmm? What  you're surprised , rejoice for you got luxury of being carried by me"

"Why are you carrying me?!"

"A lady shouldn't show her tears that easily "

He carried me all the way to the rooftop when we got there he put me down

"Well looks like my job is done by lady "

"Wait!"

"Hmm?"

"It's Mei-yu Wang or Mii chan for short not lady "

"Sorry I don't memorize people name's that easily you would have to stand out"

"Then I will be your 1st friend at this school "

"...."

"I promise you by the end of high school you will call me by my name"

"OK good luck with that missy"

"My name is not missy!"

With that I followed him trying to get him to remember my name I almost forgot how we got here . I hope everyone could see the good kouenji like I do....

A/N : I hope you enjoy where I'm going with this friendship the next chapter would be an assessment of classes and right afterwards will be the island exam
See you in the next chapter 😊