Chapter Two - The Meeting

"Excuse me?" I say flabbergasted.

"Don't make me repeat myself, love." He states with a look of judgement and rush.

The exterior of the man is both ridged and rugged with a twist of class and elegance that I have never seen before, not even in movies. Dressed in a full suit with navy accents and shiny shoes that I can almost see my reflection in if I look close enough. His hair was just tossed up and with little curls and waves poking through. I've never seen bed head look so clean and attractive before...

What am I talking about? Snap out of it Angelica.

"Oh, my bad." I saw instantly, without even thinking.

I hear him chuckle under his breathe and open the door a little more.

"After you." He says while holding out his hand to guide me inside.

I walk inside, traveling a little faster than I usually do to get away from that rude guy I just bumped into. After looking down to make sure I didn't get mud on my shoes, I make eye contact with a familiar face.

"Hazel!" I said excitedly; I was worried I wouldn't find her.

"Hi Angelica." She says softly.

Hazel is one of those supervisors I talked to earlier last week. I've learned she's very kind and reserved. She's a little older than me, in her late 20s maybe? I'm very grateful to have someone so nice as my supervisor. I don't know what I would do if I had somebody, like that hostile man from before, to be my superior. That would really test my will to live, literally.

She gestures for me to follow her and I did so. We walk to a pair of stairs and I look around to see the environment. It's a very modern building with sleek interior that gives off a very a cold atmosphere. We walk a few more steps til we reach a metal door that she opens.

"Welcome to your new office." She says nicely.

MY OWN OFFICE?! When I came over here before, this was definitely not on the "grand" tour. I was really expecting a cubicle or just a desk. An office didn't even come to my mind.

"Wow." I say shocked, "This is incredible."

"Well yes, per Mr. Styles request." She says smiling.

"Thank you so much." I can't help but grin ear to ear.

After giving me a mini tour of my office and even a little snack break, I am left to my own devices. While working on my desktop, the thought of Violet slips my mine. It's really her first day without me and I can't help but feel guilty. With prices going up and money getting tighter than ever, I simply can't stay at home anymore. I just hope she understands, you know?

"Hey Angelica! Can you come here real quick? Mr. Styles and a couple other supervisors want to meet you. I swear it will only be a minute!" Hazel asks as she leaves my door ajar.

I get out of my surprisingly comfortable chair and follow Hazel to what I'm assuming is Mr. Styles office. It's gives the same vibe as the rest of the building. Black and metal surrounds me as I look up to see interesting light fixtures on the ceiling. Scanning the faces of the men and women, I find a familiar face that makes me want to shrink myself in the ground. It's the rude guy from before; what's he doing here?

Much to my dismay, he steps up to me and holds his hand out for me to shake.

"Hello, I'm Harry Styles." He said with a devilish smirk and condescending friendly exterior.

Wait... What did he just say? Styles, as in my boss, Styles? Oh my god...

————————————
WHAT DID I JUST WRITE?? I JUST LEFT MYSELF ON A CLIFFHANGER??

so the cutie we met at the front door WAS HER BOSS? BOY WHAT?

anyways thanks for reading chapter 2 of

*QUEUE DRUM ROLL*

Only Angel