Chapter Four - The Coffee Shop

"Who was that?" Daniel asks while stripping down clothes for bed.

"Oh it was my boss. My car wouldn't start and he offered me a ride home."

"Where's your car right now?" Daniel asks again.

"He called someone to come get it while we were driving."

"Okay that's good." Daniel says while pulling the cover over his body and turning to me.

"I missed you." He says as he cuddles into me and puts his head in the crook of my neck.

"I missed you too."

Next Morning

I wake up to a sleeping Daniel and finally got out of the bed. I go to the bathroom to take a much needed shower. I do the rest of my essential morning routine and exit the bathroom to find Daniel still sleeping. He must have had a hard day yesterday...

I go to Violet's room to quietly wake her to get ready for preschool. She must have slept really good because I spent 10 minutes brushing a rat's nest out of her hair. After picking out a cute lavender dress for her to wear, we both make our way to the kitchen.

"What do you want for breakfast, baby?" I ask her.

"Pancakes, Mommy!" She responds, bringing crayons and her favorite coloring book to the table.

After giving her a little smile, I reach on my tiptoes to open the top cabinet to grab the pancake mix. Just before I grasp the box, I feel Daniel behind me, grabbing the mix with ease.

"Thank you." I look behind me.

"You're welcome." He says kissing my cheek.

He sits next to Violet as I finish up the pancakes. Humming a familiar tune in my head as I flip the last one.

"Here you go baby." I hand Violet her plate and a little fork.

"What? None for me?" Daniel gives me puppy dog eyes.

"Oh shut up!" I giggle as I make his plate.

Later in the day

"One large Americano!"

I look up to see a woman holding my coffee order in one hand with a receipt in the other. As I walk towards the counter to get my drink, an impatient man gets in front of me and grabs it first.

"Excuse me, but that's my ord-"

Is that Mr. Styles? Oh my god... it is.

"What?" He turns around to see me standing behind him.

"Oh Mrs. Harper? Looks like we have the same taste." He makes direct eye contact with me and smirks as I realize Harry has the prettiest eyes I have ever seen. I've always adored green.

"Here you go ma'am." The barista quickly hands me my coffee while taking another person's order.

As I start walking out the door, I hear Harry speak up.

"Do you have time to talk?"

——————————————

OMG HI EVERYONE

it's literally been so long since i last updated...
MY BAD💀

anyways i'm back on the grind🙏🙏🙏

SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER BABES!!!

next time on
Only Angel