"034;3,5" ..?

A short plot which will continue in a new book.

He watched as he left, cold tears trickled down my cheeks. Third times a charm, eh? Every few months it was repeated. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Honestly, it was tiring. Yet the boy stayed, why?
The boy loved him. The boy loved him more than the boy ever could imagine. Yet he didn't know what to do, he had realized a pattern in the other's actions.
The other would love the boy. He would express all the love in the world and make the boy feel like the luckiest boy in the world!! But then the other would take it back and focus on another boy. Or girl, for that matter.
It was a pattern. The other would grow bored of the boy quickly. The boy always gave his everything to the other. His attention, his love. And the other would do it for a few months and then steal it away.
This left the boy craving for the affection. This left the boy mistrusting and on edge. He'd overthink over just about anything!! The boy craved the attention of the other, fearing constantly that the other would slip out of his fingers and be just out of reach.
This was the third time this pattern had emerged. The first with an ex, the second with a partner, the third with a friend. The boy was tired out of his mind. Driven crazy by guilt, jealousy, and many repressed feelings.
The boy could never express himself for the other always seemed sad. The boy would do anything for the other. Including sacrifice his own feelings and drive himself mad doing so.

The boy's name was Kai.

Is Kai free?
The answer is no
!95 7!58" )3/ ;7""6 (9!3 .

!95 7!58" )3/ ;8!-""6 :3-: .