Part Three: I love el

El's POV

It was just me and mike left and Will of course I was angry about this. To be 100% honest I was super jealous about Will and mike's friendship they were always standing or sitting next to eachother. ( literally the entirety of s3 😱 ) it made me angry I didn't want them friends anymore if me and mike were going to date. 

I already saved his life like 3 times I think he owes me this. " Hey Will can you come over here I need to talk to you " I said across the couch sense yet again they were next to eachother. I mean why couldn't Will just sit next to me I'm his sister anyways. I didn't want to come off rude with this because I i les their best friends.

" I don't  want you and mike to be friends anymore I feel like you two are way too close and it makes me uncomfortable. Don't tell Mike I told you he'll be angry just ignore him or I'll tell him your gay. " I said. I thought it was a bit to far but I didn't care anymore.

 He started to tear up. He nodded and left the house. " Will where are you going? " mike questioned. Will ignored him and walked out in the rain. Mike was getting up before I grabbed him and sat him back down to cuddle him. " leave him mike " I said smiling I went to kiss him but he pulled back. " what happened to him is he okay? " he said taking my hand off him. " he just um doesn't feel well.. " I said excusing myself and went on to kiss him.

Mikes POV

Before I knew it she was kissing me again. I was so angry. She didn't care about Will. I brushed it off and realized I'll just talk to him the next day. There's a party we're going to anyway. He'll get drunk anyway and I'll have to take him home. 

El cant go to parties because hopper never wanted her to when he was alive so she always payed those respects to him.