Part six: Children in a way.

Will's POV

why haven't mike said anything about the.. Kiss?  I needed to ask him if he meant what he said the day before when he said he'd rather kiss me, then kissing me The day after. I knew it meant nothing so I let it go.

Third Person POV

They both fell asleep. But they didn't cuddle like normal. It was awkward. " I'm gonna go back down to the pull out " mike said and rushed down to the pull out. " okay " will uttered holding back tears. He turned and fell asleep.

Max's POV

" bye max! " Dustin said while I was walking home to my door. I knocked to be greeted to none other than my graceful and elegant big " brother " billy. I hated him, he always threatened to hurt me. " get the fuck inside Maxine. " he yelled. I ran into my room. I started thinking about what mike said and when he slapped me. I felt terrible. But I would do anything to get those two together. I'd walk up to the mind flayed just for them to kiss. It made me cry thinking they were both in denial. I was in no place to think this but I felt like they were my children in a way. Mike was the irresponsible one who always got drunk and Will was the one to take care of him and sometimes me.

Will's POV

    I felt so guilty I still hadn't told him me and el are moving next week. El promised not to tell mike but I need to tell him before it's too late. "  Mike I need to tell you something.."

         " yeah? " He replied. " I'm moving next week.. to California. " I said stuttering at every word.

" oh. " he said " then let's make the best of it " he smiled but I new it was a fake smile. I saw a tear run down his cheeks. I wipes it off with my thumb " it's okay mike I'll call you everyday but in the mean time let's enjoy it "

Mike's POV

I hate letting him see me cry but I couldn't help it. It was so stupid I should be comforting him he was moving away from his friends, his life long home, and me, his bestfriend. I think we hsould tell our friends tomorrow so we don't have to hide it the entire time " I said " alright " he said smiling.

Editors note

I know it's a short chapter but I felt like I needed to end it here but It's not the last chapter :)