A Wild Plot approacces in the distance. Plus, more GL bashing!

As they walk from the Zeta Tube to the meeting room reserved for the meeting, Batman gives Nico short explanations of the areas they pass by. His tone is very no-nonsense, even when the things he's saying are very yes-nonsense, in Nico's opinion.

"The kitchen", Batman says, "and right next to it the speedsters-kitchen. They aren't allowed in the regular one. They're dirty lunch thieves, and the way they consume food should not be exposed to any innocent eyes."

Nico does his best to listen and take in what he's saying, even though he feels a bit weird, some kind of wrongness in his body parts, like he's not where he should be. Which is foolish - nowhere in this world is where he's supposed to be, really.

Well, for all be knows that's just how a demigod feels when they're in space. He tries to ignore the feeling.

They also pass by various kinds of gyms and training decks, medical bays, smaller meeting rooms, bedrooms for crashing after a long shift of world-saving, armories, and a few labs of different kinds.

These are all things that are apparently necessary for members of the Justice League, so Nico isn't sure what to expect exactly when they walk into the meeting room and face The Earth's Protectors.

It is at once both spectacular, and also kind of underwhelmingly goofy.

Yes, they are mostly huge muscly warrior types, but they're also mostly wearing spandex.

Some of them look exceptionally Halloween-y - he's pretty sure he's seen this exact "sexy magician" costume that lady is wearing on the sales rack back home at some point.

Also - is that a Robin Hood costume? Really?

Mostly, the air isn't nearly as serious as he imagined. They're all either laughing, talking to each other, or pouring themselves coffee from a nearby snack table.

The Blonde with the cool leather jacket and fishnets is rolling her eyes at the guy with the blond goatee dressed as Robin Hood.

The guy with the shiny orange fish-scales shirt is laughing so uproariously that Nico fears for the integrity of the Watchtower's structure.

Diana and Clark are both smiling warmly at him, though he does notice Diana fidgeting with a little plastic sword charm in what might be a nervous habit.

A guy in full green spandex is reclining on a floating, see-through green couch in midair, one that is seemingly connected to his tacky glowing jewelry.

A bald, green-skinned dude is having a pleasant conversation with a winged lady who has a creepy bird-ish mask on, and she's gesturing wildly using her giant mace in an animated manner.

The magician is laughing at a guy in full red spandex and a yellow lightning symbol on his chest as he tries to balance a cookie on his masked nose, and a... cyborg... is recording it.

Batman clears his throat pointedly and they quiet down, turning in their chairs to face him. Nico isn't quite sure what to do - he settles for standing to the side of the table, like the awkward teen he is.

"As you very well know", Batman starts, "There is a reason Superman, Wonder woman and I have called this meeting. However, seeing as many of you are impulsive children who need me to solve their problems for them, I will allow for a few smaller topics as well. Let's start by writing down the subjects up for discussion today."

there's a whiteboard behind him.
Currently, it has a drawing of a gorilla with the writing 'which one is it this time' next to it and a big question mark.

Batman erases it and starts writing.

Hands go up in the air.

"Yes, Flash?", Batman asks without looking back.