-five-

"CAN WE NOT just get rid of him?"

The five of them were all getting out of Ozzy's car, having just gone to the grocery store to get food for Eddie. After explaining everything to the head of Hellfire and assuring him that they would be back in the morning, they all went home, acted normal around there family and then booked it when the sun came up.

Ozzy was currently complaining about the fact that Jason, fucking Jason Carver, was probably starting a manhunt for Eddie and they should just...stop him. Not specifically by murder but like something scary (or violent) enough to postpone the hunt for the freak.

"Not without cause, Ozzy." Dustin responded.

"I have cause. It is because I hate him."

Steve rolled his eyes a little but it was only really because of how early it was.

Dustin pushed open the door of the metal shed with a grunt, the others following behind him. The door slammed open loudly and they could hear a small "Jesus!" come from inside. Eddie had pressed himself against the wall, away from them since before he hadn't known it was them and they hadn't given him any warning of their arrival.

Dustin only smiled at the frustrated man as the four others poured in behind him, Ozzy giving Eddie a small wave over Max's shoulder as the curly haired nerd held up a grocery bag and said in a annoyingly cheery tone for this early in the morning on a Sunday.

"Delivery service."

Eddie's tense stance dropped as he let out a few pants while glaring out the window than back at them.

***

The leader of Hellfire was currently stuffing his face with Honeycomb cereal, a good call on Ozzy's part as she said that that was the best cereal and apparently she wasn't wrong, and swishing it down with chocolate Yahoo. That one was all Robin. Swear to God, that girl drinks three of those before school, that's why she's so jittery, it's the sugar.

"So we got, uh, some good news and some bad news. How do you prefer it?" Dustin asked.

"Bad news first, always." He said through his food before taking another drink.

"Alright, bad news. We tapped into the Hawkins PD dispatch with our Cerebro, and they're definitely looking for you. Also, they're, uh, pretty convinced you killed Chrissy."

"Like, 100% kind of convinced." Max added.

"Which doesn't make any sense because I saw the body and there's no way that a human would be able to do that to someone else, especially not without leaving some kind of DNA tracing." Ozzy said very causally, making everyone look over to her. She looked between them when she noticed all the eyes on her and asked, "What?"

"How do you know what the body looks like?" Max asked.

She shrugged as she said, "I got a guy."

"You have a guy?" Steve said in a disbelieving tone.

"Yeah."

"Okay, and the good news?" Eddie cut in while looking back towards Dustin.

"Your name hasn't been published yet. But if we found you, it's a matter of time before others do. And once that gets out, everyone and their shallow-minded mother is gonna be gunning for you."