-seven-

JUST LIKE BEFORE, Eddie jumped slightly when he heard the rhythmic knocking on the metal door of the rundown boat house. Before he could say anything, the door popped open and in peeked Ozzy. Alone. None of the others.

Before she had Robin and Nancy drop her off at Reefer Rick's for babysitting duty, she forced them to go to a grocery store before their final destination. If Ozzy was going to stay here all night, she wasn't going to do it on an empty stomach. The two of them were going to the library to look up some things about Victor Creel and the eye ball murders that happened in the fifties.

Which, in Ozzy's opinion, weren't by him. That was his family. Why would he love them to a new and huge big house in the middle of nowhere then killing them instead of killing them and then moving away so the police couldn't find him? Also, what happened to the son? The police sent the boy to a hospital as he wasn't dead and then he just disappeared without a trace. So fucking weird, but what else do you except from a town that's 'cursed'?

"Heyyyy, Eddieee." She dragged out in a manner that he probably would have found annoying on anyone else but it's Ozzy, and her voice wasn't high pitched like other people did. "I brought you something. Well, brought and stole for you."

Eddie placed a hand on his chest dramatically as she stepped in and placed two grocery bags on the wooden floor, "Stole for me?! I don't think I've ever had a girl steal for me before."

She hummed as she reached outside to door again to grab the last thing she brought and said teasingly, "That a kink of yours? Cause maybe, just maybe, that's something you should discuss with a shrink. Besides, I only stole it from your trailer."

In one of her hands was his electric guitar, mostly black but through cracks you could see the deep red underneath it, the ends sharp shaped as well. He gasped a little as he scrambled to get off the floor and take it from her.

"I figured you would be pretty lonely and bored, even with me here so I thought you might like this. Just as long as you don't play super loudly, it should be fine." She said with a shrug. Ozzy moved inside completely now, closing the door behind her and crouching down so she could take some stuff out of the white plastic bags.

There was a comfortable silence between the two of them as she continued what she was doing, Eddie's eyes darting between his guitar sat on his crisscrossed lap and the woman just a few feet away from him. Now that she was alone and he wasn't completely focused on all the information the others had spewed on him, he took more notice of what she was wearing.

Her long braids were now down from the Bantu knots that it was in yesterday, hanging down pass her shoulder blades and towards her waist. She had a yellow feathered choker around her neck, a thin multi colored striped sweater, a hot pink leather skirt that matched some of the stripes and black go-go boots. As he said before, Ozzy always had a fantastic fashion sense.

 As he said before, Ozzy always had a fantastic fashion sense