prank calling the police makes family game night 1000% more funny

Tommy jumped up with a triumphant laugh. "I win! Take that suckers!" Wilbur groaned in faux annoyance to the blond's excitement. "Aww, are you upset you didn't win, Wilby?" Tommy cooed, breaking into a fit of laughter.

"You had to have cheated," he huffed, ignoring the snickers from his family around him. "There's no way you just win like that."

"Wil," Phil started, waiting for the brunette to face him before continuing. "You literally stole money from the bank until we made Techno the banker."

Techno nodded. "At least I didn't abuse my power and take money for myself constantly."

"I hate Monopoly," Wilbur groaned, watching Phil clean up the mess they'd made during the several hours the game lasted. Unsurprisingly, stuff had been thrown, people screamed and cried. In other words, normal Family Game Night things.

"You're only saying that cuz you SUCK!" Tommy cackled, now wearing the crown that normally rested upon Techno's head. "If you were as good as me then you wouldn't be so pissy."

"Tommy, you act just like Wil is when you don't win," Phil said, his back still turned to the others as he attempted to remove the chair from the wall. The chair that Tommy had thrown when he had been sent to jail.

Despite winning this game, Tommy had been the most destructive throughout it, but he was not going to admit that.

"Nope! I do not!" Tommy stated, holding in a laugh as Phil(and the chair) fell to the floor with a thud. "Let's do something else, I'm bored."

Techno raised his eyebrow. "Already?" Tommy nodded. "It's been like ten seconds since the game ended, you still have time to wear my crown and pretend you're cool."

Tommy brought his hand to his chest with an offended gasp. "How dare you, Techno Blade! I am cool, in fact, I am the coolest man ever."

"Yeah, sure," Techno said as Tommy handed him his crown. "Whatever you wanna believe."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Tommy mumbled, watching Techno gently set the crown back on his head. "Let's just do something."

"Needy, aren't ya?" Phil teased, putting the Monopoly box back to whatever crevice he pulled it from. No matter how much Tommy looked, he could never find anything in this house.

"I'm not needy!" He defended. "I just need constant forms of new stimuli or I'll literally die ."

"So, needy then," Phil noted, not bothering to listen to Tommy's excuses or reasoning as he began to put everything else back. "How about you and Wil figure out something to do while Techno and I clean?"

"Why me?" Techno groaned. "Is it really my turn to clean up after game night?"

"Yes," Phil said, and before Techno could respond. "You aren't going to get out of this, so just help me, thank you."

Techno reluctantly got up and helped Phil clean the disaster site the living room had become. Tommy ran up to Wilbur with excitement, and mischief, in his eyes. "What are we planning, Wil?"

"Well, I was thinking..." Wilbur paused, waiting for Tommy to urge him to continue, which he did. "What if we prank call the police? Just something harmless so we won't get in trouble if it goes wrong."

Tommy practically jumped at the idea, he loved pranks, and pranking the police? That was something he always wanted to do, though a certain somebody would never let him. Something about it being "worth the fine they would get". That didn't matter to Tommy, however. Money had no real worth to him, and he would gladly give it up for even a moment of fun.

"So," Wilbur stuck his hand out. "What do you say?"

Tommy grabbed his hand and shook it. "I'm in."

Tommy slammed open the door, startling Phil and not even stirring Techno. "I've decided what we're going to do tonight, boys!" He loudly announced, Wilbur nodding behind him.

"And what is that?" Phil asked, bracing himself for the worst.

"How 'bout you tell 'em, Wil?" Tommy offered, stepping back to put his brother in the spotlight of the kitchen.

"It doesn't seem like you're giving me much of a choice," he chuckled. "Oh well. As Tommy said, we've figured out what we're going to be doing tonight."

"And that is?" Techno asked. There was no need for his brothers to drag this on for so long, and while he was a patient person, there was something about them that got rid of all that.

"We're going to prank call the police, and Phil," Wilbur turned to him. "We've already decided what we're going to say, there's no stopping us."

"Jesus Christ," Phil muttered.

"He's not here right now," Wilbur said as he pulled out a phone that didn't look like it belonged to him. "None of you say anything, just let me speak."

Phil looked like he wanted to say something, but he remained seated as Wilbur punched the numbers into his phone.

The phone rang once, twice, three times until it was finally picked up and a voice crackled through the likely stolen device. "101, what's your emergency?"

Wilbur cleared his throat and glared in Phil's direction. "Yes, hello, I see what appears to be demonic in origin stalking around my neighborhood, is there-"

The police cut him off quickly. "Sorry sir, we've already gotten reports like this several times today, all we can do is tell you to stay indoors until we get this all sorted." With that, the call ended, leaving a very bewildered Tommy and a very frozen Wilbur.

"That didn't go like I thought it would," Techno said. "Is this some elaborate prank on us? You don't seem like the type to get police involved in a prank like this."

"It's not a prank," Wilbur deadpanned, Phil chuckled at the seriousness in his tone. Wilbur rarely acted this serious unless he was playing it up for the camera or to really sell the effect, and since(as far as Phil was aware) this wasn't for a vlog, Phil realized that Wilbur probably wanted to give them all a big scare.

"Sure it is, mate," he said. "By the way, where did you get that phone?"

Wilbur quickly stuffed the phone into his pocket. "What phone?" Phil rolled his eyes.

"It's getting pretty late, let's get to bed, we have places to be tomorrow!" Phil said. "We've already stayed up much later than we were supposed to thanks to somebody's game choice for this week."

Techno shrugged. "I wanted to watch Wilbur get upset, and I got what I wanted."

As the twins began to argue with each other, Tommy felt himself growing distant from the conversation, almost like his consciousness was going to a different room and forgot to bring his body.

No way there's actually a demon, right?