summoning the green guy

The kitchen had fallen into silence. Not quite comfortable, but not uncomfortable either. It was fine, Techno felt content, although not at ease. The wall of silence crumbled around him as Tubbo's head snapped up, and Techno could practically see the lightbulb shine above his head.

Techno pointed the flashlight directly into Tubbo's face in response. "What the hell, dude?" Tubbo whined as he slapped his hands over his face and dropped down out of the blinding light.

"What's got you so excited now?" Techno asked the completely crumpled boy on the floor beneath him. "Also I'm not shining the light on you anymore, stand up."

Groaning, Tubbo stood up and uncovered his eyes, blinking aggressively for several seconds to readjust to the dim light. Ignoring the expectant expression on Techno's face, Tubbo grabbed the pink-haired man's phone. "We could call the police?"

Techno shut that idea down instantly without saying a word. The look on his face was enough to let Tubbo know that his idea was not happening. "C'mon, Techno, if there really is something in the house we should call the cops, right?"

Pinching the bridge of his nose, Techno sighed. "That's how we got into this mess in the first place. Besides, cops suck most of the time."

Tubbo raised his brow. "I'm not gonna deny that second thing, but you never told us that the police were involved?" Shuffling around the table, Tubbo looked up at Techno, curiosity glinting in his eyes. "Do elaborate."

"Wilbur and Tommy decided to prank call the police and say there was a demon around, and the police said they knew and to stay tight." Tubbo had to stifle a laugh at that.

"No fucking way," Tubbo giggled. "And Toms believed them?" Techno nodded. "Are you serious? Actually, no, that makes sense. He's so scared of anything paranormal it's so funny."

"But you bringing that up gave me an idea," Techno pulled out his phone and quickly began to type.

techno: hey dream

green guy: hey tech

techno: wanna come over?

there's apparently a demon or something here

dont believe it though

green guy: yea sure

Tubbo peered over his shoulder. "What are you doin'?" Squinting as he tried to read the messages. "Why is Dream called 'green guy' in your phone?" Techno shrugged.

"I'm inviting him over. He also doesn't believe in the supernatural so this will be funny."

"Do you believe in it?" Tubbo asked, ignoring the random scream that was definitely Tommy's, and the thump that soon followed.

"I haven't in my entire life," Techno said, quickly texting Dream something again. "But this night has been making it seem more believable so I'm not sure. That's why I want to drag Dream into this."

"To traumatize him and change his entire view on the world?" Tubbo raised his eyebrows at Techno.

"Sure, why not."

green guy: will be there soon

techno: cool

dont knock on the door tho

text when here

"I think I agree with you there," Tubbo said, seemingly talking more to himself than to Techno. "Like I do ghost hunting stuff with Ranboo because he thinks it's real but we never really find any damning evidence to prove it."