Meet The Youngest Goodwitch

Glynda sat in her chair, holding her temples while reading her text messages.

"What's wrong, Miss Goodwitch?" Ruby asked.

"My youngest is coming for a visit."

"Oh. What's wrong with that?"

"I will be quite busy and have no one to watch him in case anything comes up."

"Oh, Well, my sister and I can do that if you need us to. We're really good with kids."

"Is that so?"

"Yep. We babysat our cousin Lyonel all the time and we never had any complaints!" Ruby answered with a smile.

"I see. Alright then. If I need someone to babysit, I will call you."

"Alrighty, then! have a nice day Miss Goodwitch!"

"You too, Miss Rose. Do please try not to get into trouble."

Glynda heard a ding and looked at the notification to see Ozpin's face with a message next to it.

"He's here."

Glynda sighs. "At least he didn't have to deal with eighteen magical children who can defy the laws of physics. He only had four."

Another ding sounded and Glynda saw another message.

"Hey! I heard that!"

Glynda wrote, "good. You were supposed to."

Going to her pictures, she came upon one of Y/n as an infant. She smiles and says, "Oum, you were a handful."

Making her way to a landing pad, Glynda couldn't help but feel a little jittery. She hadn't seen her youngest for two months and she missed the pitter patter of small feet. Approaching the landing airship, Glynda took a deep breath.

As the airship sent air toward Glynda, her hair stayed put. When the door opened and the ramp went extended, Glynda watched her son, leap onto her from fifteen feet away, doing a front flip in the air, shouting, "Mama!"

Glynda found her son in her arms, for he was quicker than her semblance. Smiling, she spun around earning loud giggling from her son. When they stopped twirling, they stared at each other for a second.

"So, how was your trip to mommy's work?"

"Fun! They let me drive!"

Glynda's eyes widen as she turns to the pilots.

Pilot 1's eyes widen. "That's our cue."

Pilot 2 nodded and started lifting off.

"At least you had fun. Now, what do you want to do here with mommy?"

"Hugs!"

Glynda shakes her head with a smile.

"You and your hugs."