Spending time with Yang

A month Later

Everyone woke up that day preparing for school. Yang thought of y/n the most, and was going to ask Mrs. Goodwitch if she could spend the weekend with him. She and her teammates went to their combat class. Yang saw y/n in a chair spinning around in it giggling. He looks at team RWBY and smiles and gets off the chair and walks up to his mother.

He hugs his mothers legs and smiled at her as she looked down at his face. Glynda picked him up and put him back in the chair, chuckling. Y/n saw Yang take a seat, and he waited for class to start when he ran over to her and sat in her lap. The class began and Glynda was lecturing students on Tactics.

Y/n fell asleep in Yang's lap with his head directly under her breasts. Everyone looked at Yang and Y/n with weird looks but let it go because they didn't want to get yelled at by Glynda. Once the bell rang, everybody but Yang went to lunch. Yang walks up to Glynda holding a sleeping y/n in her arms.

Yang: excuse me Mrs. Goodwitch, can I spend the weekend with y//n?

Glynda: that is fine Mrs. Xiao Long, can you take him to the cafeteria and get him something to eat.

As Yang was walking out Glynda said something that shocked her.

Glynda: he sees you as his sister you know. He cares a lot about you. He likes to call you sis whenever we're talking about you. Please look after him.

Yang was completely speechless and until she knew exactly what to say.

Yang: I will Mrs. Goodwitch, I promise.

Yang then goes to lunch. She asks Ruby to hold her tray. Ruby turns around and sees y/n in Yang's arms, fast asleep. Her jaw dropped and Yang told her told her to "shh." Ruby looks at Yang puzzled before she agrees to hold Yang's tray of food while Yang herself carried y/n's. They sat down at a table and Y/n woke up and frantically looked at his surroundings.

Yang looked at y/n and sat him in her lap and he calmed down after seeing her face. She then felt him wrap his arms around her waist and heard him giggle. She showed him the plate and started to feed him. Unbeknownst to everyone, Cardin was looking at Yang and Y/n with malice breaking the glass cup he was holding in his hand.

Dove: don't do it Cardin. There will be serious consequences if you do this.

Cardin didn't care, he saw all of the girls fawn over y/n playing Peekaboo with him as well as other silly games. He believed that y/n was stealing his spotlight, and he was going to do anything to make the little guy's life hell. Cardin was furious and he wanted to change his position and put himself in the spotlight. He got up from his seat and heard his team express their concerns.

Russel: don't do this man, seriously...

Dove: You're only gonna make this situation worse.

Sky: well, you're on your own if this goes sour, we're not gonna help you out of this one.

Cardin: cowards.

Cardin walks over to Yang and taps her on the shoulder. She turns around and looks him in the eye and asks him a question.

Yang: *annoyed* what are you doing here Cardin?

Cardin: I just wanted to see the little goblin of course.

Yang: really now.. I could kick your ass for that, you know that.

Y/n climbs up Yang's back and smiles, but hides behind Yang's blonde hair getting himself entangled in it. Yang was comfortable with it even though it was her hair, and she felt y/n shake when he was looking at Cardin. She let it go and payed attention to Cardin's rambling.