Spending time with mama

5 years later

They walk down the street, y/n makes a snowball and throws it, pelting someone in the ass. Glynda picks him up quickly, and walks away fast. They arrive at the park and start to build snow castles.

Y/n: why won't the snow stick?

Glynda: *picking y/n up* well, it may not be cold enough.

Y/n: oh

After a few minute pass, a woman walks up to Glynda.

???: hey Glynda it's been a long time.

Glynda: hey Theresa, it's good to see you.

Theresa: Is that your son?

Glynda: he is quite adorable isn't he?

Theresa: yes he is, this is my daughter Arya.

Glynda sees a young Dragoness Faunus hiding behind Theresa's legs look at her. Theresa tells her daughter that Glynda knew her from her birth. Arya moves from behind Theresa's legs towards Glynda.

Glynda: it's alright little one, I don't bite.

Arya: h-h-hello, my name is Arya, I-I-I-I-It's nice t-t-to meet you.

Glynda: it's nice to meet you too Arya, my name is Glynda Goodwitch.

Y/n: *running up to his mother* hi mommy, who's this?

Glynda: this is Arya, how about you two go play in the snow while us grown ups talk.

Y/n and Arya: ok!

With that y/n and Arya race towards the piles of snow in the courtyard. Glynda turns to Theresa and starts to speak.

Glynda: your daughter is wonderful, looks like those two got along quicker than we thought.

Theresa: agreed, I hope she doesn't mark him.

Glynda: *suspicious* mark him?

Theresa: you know as a future mate?

Glynda: oh, why not?

Theresa: she will become jealous when he's around other girls. Though she won't become a yandere, she will most likely become depressed instead.

Glynda: oh dear.

Theresa: oh dear indeed, but if she does, she will be the one to understand him the most, making them an extremely compatible couple.

Glynda: If you think they will be together in the future, I would support it.

Theresa: really?

Glynda: you are my best friend, there's nothing I wouldn't support you on.

Theresa: thank you Glynda.

The duo look to see y/n and Arya building large blocks of snow and packing snow on the top of each block. The two adults smile at their children's actions. They spent hours at the park, the sun was setting and it was getting dark out.

Glynda: come on you two. Y/n, it's time to leave!

Theresa: come on Arya, time to go home!

Y/n and Arya: ok mommy!

Arya: best friends?

Y/n: best friends.

Arya: yay!

The two pairs leave and go home. They arrive at their respective houses.

Theresa: so what did you think of y/n and his mother?

Arya: they were really nice!

Glynda: *going upstairs* what did you think about Arya and her mother?

Y/n: they are nice.

Then Glynda sat y/n on the bed and told to stay there. She went to the kitchen, poured a cup of milk and warmed it up. She went back to their room after putting a straw into it. She saw y/n playing puppets with their hands.

Glynda: here you go *giving him the milk*

Y/n drank the milk fast and fell asleep within minutes.

Y/n: *stretching his arms out* goodnight mommy.

Glynda: *getting underneath the covers* goodnight little one.

Glynda pulled y/n closer and they both fell asleep, softly snoring the night away.

A few weeks later

Glynda woke up to see that y/n was still asleep and softly breathing. She walked into the kitchen to make breakfast: Bacon and Eggs.

Y/n woke up and came into the dining room in his Tiger onesy. He pulled a chair out and climbed onto it, and looked at his mother.

Glynda: *thinking* cute.

Glynda finished the bacon and eggs. She put the food on a plate before she made her plate. They started eating their breakfast. Once they were finished they get dressed. Y/n struggles to put on his shirt. Glynda then helps him with it. They are finally able to leave. They get on a bullhead and go to Beacon.

Glynda: come on y/n.

Y/n: ok mommy!

The duo head to her classroom. Y/n sits in her chair while she is talking to the class.

Ruby: um miss Goodwitch, who's that in your chair?

Glynda: that is my son.

Ruby: he's really cute.

Glynda: thank you Mrs. Rose. On the topic of my son, this is Y/n, my 8-year old son.

Y/n: h-h-h-hi, how a-a-are you?

Yang: *thinking* adorable.

Y/n: the Rose is really pretty.

Ruby blushes a dark pink.

Glynda: Anyway we have time for one more match. Cardin Winchester vs Jaune Arc.

A/N: you all know how that ends. Jaune gets his ass handed to him by Cardin.

Once class had ended Ruby walked up to y/n and his mother.

Ruby: excuse me Mrs. Goodwitch.

Glynda: yes Mrs. Rose?

Ruby: if you need a babysitter every once in a while, I'm available.

Glynda: thank you Mrs. Rose. Now have a good day.