Ch-3

Well, you see our school isn't that stereotypical

Well, you see our school isn't that stereotypical. I mean sure we have popular and have our share of bitches and bullies but they aren't that bad. The head cheerleader is nice. I've talked to her before. Well, the others...

Why am I thinking about this again?

Right, my mind wandered off from Drake to his popularity to the popular bullies in our school, to Brittany and the others.

Anyways, it's lunch!! And I'm not a foodie but I'm kinda hungry right now. I don't how I got this curvy without eating much. I meet Nikki and Avery at our usual table. We catch up properly as we didn't get time before school and well we didn't have any classes together before lunch.

"Let's play truth or dare!!" I say.

"Seriously?" Both deadpan.

"Yeeeeessss!.pleaaaaase."

"Well since you want to play, why don't you play first," Nikki says with a smirk.

"Yeah, no."

" Ok fine, we won't play. " She shrugs

"Fine. I'll go first ."

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare. Wait WAIT, I Mean truth! Truth truth! " My mouth betrayed me!

"Nope, you said dare first.  "

"I mean truth. Please please please?" I give my best puppy dog eyes.

"Nu huh not gonna work. "

"Fine give me a good dare "

She smirks " go say the guy behind you a cheesy pickup line. " That is not good. I wouldn't say it's hard though.

I look behind me to see the nerdiest guy sitting. Him!?

He won't give a good reaction. Probably just look at me and go back to studying.

"You don't mean him to do you?"

"No, of course, not. I meant the person who was walking from behind you"

I turn back again. My back is gonna hurt a lot tonight.

I couldn't believe she would do that to me. It would ruin the reputation that took me years to build!

Just kidding.

I can't believe it's him! Why did it have to be him?

Him being Drake. Drake Smith.

Why universe why?? Or Nikki here.

"You don't, again, mean him right?"

"Yes, I do." She smirks.

Fine.

What? She is not gonna back away anyways. Trust me, she is hard to win over.

Maybe I could give myself a makeover so that he doesn't recognise me. Mhmm.

I open my hair and take off my glasses My natural straight brown hair, with a few layers, cascades down back till a little below my ribs " Fine let's do this ."

I walk to their table adding a little swing to my hips.

I can't believe I'm doing this.......

I sit at their table and flip my hair to one side..my attempt to look hot

"Hey, handsome !" What will he think of me ..."Did you just come out of the oven cause you look hot. "

Thanks to the drama classes last year.

I was expecting an awkward silence or laughter for humiliating myself but what I wasn't expecting was for him to flirt back. With some cheesy line. "Are you hurt? Cause you look like you just fell from heaven."

Now, what..? "Pfft yeah. I'm totally fine " I say jumping off the table and waving a dismissive hand. "I have to go. Umm, my friends are waiting!" And I ran away from there.

I didn't know what to say. I only prepared that line...

What could I have said!!?

--------

Whoa, who was she? She looked familiar

She probably didn't want to do anything with me judging the way she ran away just now.

She was cute though. And short. And got some curves.

What? I couldn't help checking her out.

I look in the direction she took off to see her tying her hair into a low bun. She looks even more familiar now. I liked those locks better when down though.

She puts her glasses on and.. whoa glasses? .. and turns around in my direction.

Now I see why she looked familiar. She is Stella Lane. Our 'nerd'. Also, my new neighbour.

I didn't know nerds could look that hot. I smirked at her.

When she noticed me looking at her, her eyes widened and she snapped her head towards her friends, blocking the view of her face. I chuckled at her cute reaction.

Cute? What's wrong with you Drake?

---------

So, here it is! I hope you like this one! I wanted it to be better somehow tho.

Anyways have a good day .. or not. Take care. Bye.

-orlet